Friends with Benefits (18+)

Requested by @BeautifulMax2001

Pairing: Scott x OC, Derek x OC, Isaac x OC (brief)

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Smut

Characters: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac (briefly), Erica (briefly), Allison (mentioned), Kate (mentioned), Braeden (mentioned), Liam (mentioned), Kira (mentioned), Max (OC)

Words: 2,742

A/N: Max (OC) is Stiles' twin sister.

Description: After being unlucky in love with Derek and Isaac, Max falls into the arms of Scott.

Being Stiles' twin sister was hard work. Max had to live with his incessant need to be annoying all day, every day, and to be honest he was beginning to drive her up the wall. Stiles always felt the need to be nitpick at everything that she did, which he knew annoyed her to no end. Sometimes, your dad, the Sherriff, had to pull you off Stiles because of how much he had angered her.

"Seriously Stiles, can you not go one day without annoying me?! You're like one of those tiny bugs that you can't see but is buzzing around everybody."

Stiles pressed his hand to his chest mockingly. "Max, you cut so deep. How could you say that to me? I'm your brother!" A smile played on his lips when their father stopped Max from pouncing on him.

Although, if it wasn't for Stiles, Max would never have met Scott. The three of them have been inseparable ever since they met. Scott had been there through everything Max and Stiles went through, especially the passing of their mother. After that, a solid friendship was cemented between the three of them. That's why Scott trusted Max wholly with the fact that he was a werewolf. At first, she was a little hesitant but after some coaxing from both Scott and Stiles, Max grew more comfortable with it which made her trust in Scott grow stronger.

However, when Max met the mysterious new friend of Scott's, her whole world changed.

"Err, Scott. Who's that?" Scott and Stiles both turned in the direction you were looking. "That's Derek. Derek Hale. He's a werewolf, like me."

Max couldn't take her eyes off Derek ,who was leaning against his Camaro. There was something about him that drew her towards him. Before she knew what was happening, Max's feet began to carry her towards Derek, a fire in her chest.

When Derek seen Max making her way towards him, he stood up straight and kept his eyes on her, as if he was entranced. "Hey, I'm Max. Stiles' twin sister." He took your outstretched hand and gave Max a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry about that." "HEY! I'm right here!"Both of them erupted into giggles at Stiles' reaction and stared at each other for a while before Derek broke the silence. "So, do you know about everything that happens in Beacon Hills?"

Max nodded. "I've known for a while. I'm not gonna lie, it scares the shit out of me, but there is no way I'm going to let my town come under attack." Derek nodded appreciatively before opening the passenger door of his Camaro. "Want to go somewhere else and get to know each other?"

Max turned back and looked at the two boys who were flirting, very badly, with girls two years older than them. A wide smile crossed her face before nodding. "Hell yeah!" Derek laughed at her enthusiasm before closing her door and making his way around to the drivers side.

Max's feelings for Derek blossomed over the next few months but she wanted to keep them secret, so their friendship wouldn't be ruined. However, during a fight with Derek, this secret was let slip.

"You need to stop fighting with Scott, Derek. Please. All he's trying to do is keep this town safe!" Derek slammed his fists down on the table and turned to Max, his red eyes shining bright. "And what the hell do you think I'm trying to do, eh?" Anger was beginning to bubble in the pit of Max's stomach.