Hold Me

Pairing: Isaac x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Isaac, Y/N

Description: Y/N gets into a fight with her parents and goes to Isaacs' to escape. All she wants him to do is to hold her.

It was pouring with rain. Thunder crackled above as lightning lit up the night sky. You were currently running through the streets of Beacon Hills, running away from your parents and running towards your comfort.

Clothes soaked and hair sticking to your face, you knocked on the door. The door opened. "Hey, babe. What's the matter?"

Through the drops of water dripping from your face, Isaac could still see that you had been crying with your red rimmed eyes. Inviting you in, Isaac guided you towards the house and went to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate. Coming back with the drink and a towel, Isaac wrapped you up and sat down, wrapping his arms around you.

"I had a fight with my parents again. About school. About my future. About you. They just don't understand what I want for myself. They want to plan my whole future out for me, but I just can't let them, Isaac, I just can't!" Sobs began to wrack your body again as Isaac pulled you closer to him.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" Isaac kissed the top of your head and rubbed soothing circles on your back.

"Let me stay here, tonight. I don't want to go back home. I need to be here with you holding me. You're my comfort." Isaac gave you a small smile and pecked your lips.

"Of course you can, babe. Anything for you."

Isaac lifted you up and carried you upstairs to his bedroom. He stripped you off to your underwear and tucked you into the bed, him getting in straight after. Pulling you closer to him, he kissed the back of your head and your neck, sending soothing comfort throughout your body.

You and Isaac both fell asleep in each others arms, giving each other comfort.