Beg For It (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Malia Tate x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Malia, Y/N

Description: After being teased all day in school by Y/N, Malia decides to get a little revenge.

You could see the tenseness in Malia's shoulders as you continued to whisper dirty little secrets under your breath, so that only she could hear you. You loved being able to see Malia this vulnerable. With her being a supernatural creature, you never really got to see her vulnerable side, which made it even more pleasurable for you.

Malia's breathing was beginning to get heavy with frustration at your teasing. She closed her eyes and tried to steady it, with little luck. However, just before the last bell of the day rang, an idea popped into her head and she smiled before looking over at you to give a mischievous smirk.

The both of you walked back to Malia's like you usually did after school but something was a little different this time. The atmosphere was thick between you both as both of your senses were heightened with lust and longing. As soon as you both step foot through the door, you both threw your bags onto the floor and began to make out.

Malia pushed you up against the wall and took charge, immediately pushing her tongue into your mouth. You groaned at her dominance as her hand began to roam your body; her other hand holding yours above your head. You began to wriggle in her grasp and she let out a small chuckle as she smelt the change in you.

"I've really turned you on, haven't I? Being all dominant with you? Maybe I should do it more often." You nodded your head eagerly as she looked you up and down, hungrily. Much to your dismay, though, she stepped away and walked over to the sitting area, taking a seat on the sofa. "Before that though, I think you should be punished for all of the teasing you did to me today, what do you think?"

You stayed silent as Malia ushered you over with a swish of her finger. You walked over to her, hesitantly but also feeling excited. This was a new side to Malia which you had never seen and you were very curious to see where this could lead. "Sit on my leg and ride it. Ride it as fast as you can but you must not orgasm, otherwise you will get a mush harsher punishment, understand?" You nodded and got onto her leg, the immediate friction between your vagina and her leg making you moan.

"Ride it!" She slapped your ass and you began to ride her leg. Slowly at first,but the longer you went on, the more you wanted and the faster you went. Illicit moans flew out of your mouth as the feeling of orgasm became more and more prominent. You really had to stop yourself from cumming right there and then, remembering Malia's warning.

She smiled at you, knowingly and passed you a leftover pillow from a few nights ago. "Now get off my leg and ride this pillow, ride it to your heart's content but you mustn't orgasm." You whimpered and nodded. Slowly you got up from her leg and moved over to the other side of the sofa. You let out a loud moan as the pillow made contact with your nerves and you began to move back and forth on it.

Your breathing became more shallow as the feeling inside your stomach built up. "Please, Malia. I don't know how much longer I can last." You turned but noticed that she was no longer in her seat but standing in front of you, completely naked except from a strap-on dildo attached to her and a shit-eating grin on her face.

"This is what happens when you tease me, Y/N, especially in a place where I can't do anything about it. Now, I'm going to fuck you harder than I ever have before but you can't cum unless I say so. It could me seconds, it could be minutes in between, but this is your punishment for teasing me."

She flipped you over onto your front and ripped your pants down. Without any warning, she pushed inside of you and began fucking you, fast and hard. She never let up her pace, Every time you asked to cum, she always denied you and always made sure to tease you a little bit more. She reached around and attached her fingers to your clit, rubbing roughly. "MALIA, PLEASE!"

She chuckled loudly and proudly. "Cum, my dirty little whore." At that, you let out everything that had built up with an exasperated moan, your juices spilling out all over the dildo. Malia leaned over you and whispered in your ear. "Now, I should hope that you will never tease me again. But just know that if you do, this is what will be waiting for you."