Finally Living in Color

"Freckles" by Kevin Atwater goes along really well with this entire novella so feel free to have a listen to it while you read 💕💕

Harry: 39
Camryn: 39

Darcy: 22

Lennon: 20
Nora: 20

Auggie: 19
Emryn: 23

Bowie: 17
Morgan: 17

Calum: 15

Bindi: 13

Grandkid
Penny: 4

November 2033

"CAL! WE'RE GOING!"Bowie calls up the stairs, holding onto the banister as Morgan wraps her legs tighter around his waist with her arms around his neck, she's "too tired" to stand.

"COMING!"Calum's voice echos through the halls as his bedroom door opens. His bright sweatshirt is the first thing that catches Bowie and Morgan's eyes as Bowie begins to turn around to walk out the front door.

 His bright sweatshirt is the first thing that catches Bowie and Morgan's eyes as Bowie begins to turn around to walk out the front door

"I like your jumper, Cal,"Morgan calls with a smile, turning her head over her shoulder as Bowie carries her out of the house. "It looks sick."

"Thanks Mo,"Calum smiles proudly, running a hand through his messy blonde curls and fidgeting with the sleeves of the jumper as he closes the front door behind him.

"Babe, you're choking me,"Bowie grunts, making fake choking noises as Morgan repositions her body on his back, trying to get up higher which also results in her hands digging into Bowie's throat.

"Sorry, sorry,"Morgan frets, loosing her grip around his neck and kissing the back of his head gently in apology.

"Don't be sorry, Mo, Bowie's just a wimp,"Calum jokes, winking over at his brother who takes one hand off of Morgan's thigh to throw the middle finger at him.

"You're right Cal, I don't know why I even put up with him anymore,"Morgan rolls her eyes and then jumps off of Bowie's back.

"She stays for the rock hard abs,"Bowie responds with a smirk, interlocking his fingers through Morgan's as they come to Bowie's car that's parked in the driveway.

"Oh yeah,"Morgan snickers, rolling her eyes at Bowie. She loves him more than anything, but she's also seen him enough times to know that he doesn't have rock solid abs. Or really abs in general. He's pretty scrawny, but she loves him that way.

"I like your outfit too, Mo,"Calum says, opening the back door of the car and beginning to climb in. "You look hot."