Ryleigh's Birth

Darcy: 32
Flynn: 26
Calum: 26 (his birthday)
Bindi: 23, 41 weeks, 5 days pregnant

Darcy: 32Flynn: 26 Calum: 26 (his birthday) Bindi: 23, 41 weeks, 5 days pregnant

January 27 2044

5:30 am

She doesn't quite process the wetness between her legs when she wakes up, in fact she doesn't even realize it for the first few seconds. She's always been a heavy sleeper, so she's not surprised that the wetness didn't wake her up.

She's never been more uncomfortable than she is in her last month of pregnancy, especially since she's overdue, twelve days overdue in fact. She has an induction date set for two days, January 29, and she's never looked forward to a day more. She can't wait to get this baby out and to have her body back. She never thought she'd appreciate the mere act of rolling over in bed easily, but after this pregnancy she'll never take it for granted again.

The only good thing comfort wise she's learned about during this pregnancy is pregnancy pillows. She's a big believer in pregnancy pillows now and how vowed to continue sleeping with one even after the baby is born.

She's so attached to it, in fact, that she's currently snuggling with it, her cheek pressed against the pillow with one leg above it, the side of her huge bump resting against it as she sighs heavily, annoyed at the fact she's awake.

It's about at this time, after the initial annoyance, that she realizes that there's...a wetness between her legs that's still spilling onto her pregnancy pillow. Oh...she's peeing herself.

It wouldn't be the first time this pregnancy...or in her life (thanks to the UTI she got when she was 17) that she's peed herself, and she's done it again.

Another wave of annoyance rolls over her, wanting to get more sleep but now she has to change herself and her sheets. It's times like these that having a partner would really come in handy which makes her vow to herself that she'll never be a single mum, at least as much as she can prevent it.

She takes a few even breaths, trying to mentally prepare herself to gain the strength of hauling herself upwards, including her big bump that's the biggest singleton bump the Styles family has ever seen, except Nora with Hugh of course, but no one could beat that.

She does sit up successfully which she gives herself a mental pat on the back for as she blearily looks over at her pillow, the staining on it even visible in the darkness of the room. But then she realizes...it's still coming out of her. And she has no control over it. And...it's not pee.

Oh sh*t. This is not pee.

"Oh no, oh no,"Bindi whispers, her heart immediately beginning to beat against her chest as she drops her fingers between her legs, swiping them against her dressed panties before she brings them up to sniff them. Not pee. Definitely not pee. "What the f*ck, what the f*ck, what do I do, holy sh*t."