Y/N | Chapter 1

A white-haired individual was walking down a sidewalk wearing a cover of sorts. To anyone passing by he would seem reclusive. Nothing else is covered except for the head and upper torso.

 Nothing else is covered except for the head and upper torso

The man passes a store named From Dust Till Dawn. He sees an orange haired man enter with a few other people. He walks past the store.

A few seconds pass until the window breaks and a small girl jumps out from it. The orange haired man leaves the store and jumps onto a big flying machine.

Y/N turns around and looks at the mess that was made. He turns his head back and continues to walk in the opposite direction. Afterall this didn't affect him so it doesn't matter. He is the most satisfied existence and existence is the most satisfied with him, so why should others problems be dealt with by him?

The area is empty except for the criminals, the scythe wielder, Y/N and, unbeknownst to everyone, a white-haired girl.

The orange-haired man leaves on the flying machine. While it was in the air, he sees Y/N ignoring the situation. This angers him a bit and he decides to attack the ignorant male.

An oval shaped sphere is thrown at Y/N. It hits his head. The victim looks at the grenade and then at the one who threw it.

The scythe holder looks at the man who was attacked with wide eyes.

"Hey! Ru-!" The grenade explodes.

Everything in a one meter radius was blown up. The ground was cracked and dust was thrown up into the air. The small girl looks at the orange-haired criminal angrily.

"You just k-!" Y/N interrupts her.

"Attacking me when I'm not even doing anything? That's not something any decent human being would do."

Both parties look at the dust cloud surprised. A few seconds pass and the dust clears to reveal Y/N, completely unharmed.

The white-haired male looks at the criminal on the ship with an unamused face

"What? Why are you looking at me like you're surprised? It should be obvious I would be fine if that's your worry. I am perfect afterall. I don't need your concern or pity."

The criminals escape into the air. The scythe holder looks at Y/N. Y/N turns his head and continues to walk away. Suddenly, he is unable to move.

"Where do you think you're going?! After pulling off a stunt like that I should have you arrested!" Y/N continues walking.

A blonde haired woman looks at him in surprise. She used her semblance on him, yet he is still able to move freely.

He ends up leaving the area, and scenario as a whole.
___________________________________

This is a fanfiction I'm currently working on. I don't really watch anime and know most of this stuff via other fanfictions.

This fanfiction will be a crossover of a few animes that I liked reading about. Like Re:Zero, RWBY, maybe TenSura, and other animes or characters.

I've made a few changes to the Authority of Greed. I will explain the ability in the next chapter, aswell as give a little biography of Y/N.

If you notice any inconsistencies in this fanfiction, please point it out. (Ex. I said a character was 20 years old in one chapter, but then said he was 17 years old in another.)

Thanks for reading.