Y/N | Chapter 6

The headmaster clears his throat. "Sorry about that. Are you a new student here?" Y/N raises a brow. "Student? Why would you assume I'm a new student here? Do you think you're better than me?!"

The headmaster steps back nervously. He knows not of what the man before him is capable of, but after hearing that the secretaries attempt at restraing him failed, he is wary.

"No I don't think I'm better than you, sorry for the misconception. What might your name be if I may ask?" Y/N stomps out of the elevator, along with the uncomfortable professor.

When he steps out the headmaster is able to get a better look at his eyes. They're golden. The gray-haired man starts getting nervous. He has knowledge concerning silver-eyed warriors, but he didn't know there were ones with golden eyes. That is, assuming his theory is true.

"Now you're asking for my name when you haven't even introduced yourself?! You really t-!" The blonde-haired woman cuts him off by hitting the top of his head with her riding crop.

"He is Professor Ozpin! The headmaster of this esteemed academy! You shall treat him with re-!" "Ah?! Esteemed academy?! And you're commanding me to respect someone?! You're insulting my empathy, my understanding, my s-!" Glynda hits Y/N with the riding crop again, only this time it bounced off him. "-elf-being, my hospitality! And now you attempt to hit me again! Does noone have any respect?!"

The secretary, after seeing the person she respects so highly being belittled, and in the heat of the moment, uses her semblance to attack Y/N, aiming for his neck.

Ozpin looks at Glynda in surprise, she attempted to kill a man. Of course, the fact that Y/N survived the attack surprised him even more.

Glynda continues to attack Y/N, only for it to have no effect. All of her attacks reach him and crash into something she can't see, then are negated.

Y/N smiles at her failed attempts. After a while, he's had enough. He prepares his attack by moving his arm. Glynda sees this and defends herself with telekinesis. Y/N smirks.

Glynda notices his smirk and decides to move out of the way. Y/N slices the air with his arm, aiming to where the blonde secretary once was. Everything the attack hit was cut through with no resistance. The glass behind the headmaster and secretary was shattered.

A crowd under the headmasters office sees the broken glass and look up. They notice the the broken windows and get worried. A few seconds pass and they see Ozpin and Glynda jump out from it.

Using Glynda's semblance, they land safely. Both immediately look up to see Y/N looking down on them, his mouth a line.

"Who gave you the right to defend yourself? Against me you should be getting on your knees and accepting my punishment, not attempting to survive!"

Y/N goes for the kill. As he's about to send an unstoppable airblade at them, he notices a hand gently grabing his arm. He looks behind him to see Slyphy, crying. "P-Please Corneas-sama. Please don't kill them. It will do you no good if everyone fears you. Please C-Corneas-sama." Y/N calms down. He looks back at the crowd, who can't really see him, along with Ozpin and Glynda. He decides to leave it at that.

As he's entering the elevator, thoughts float around in his mind. Thoughts like 'Why were they so disrespectful?' 'Is everyone st this place so rude?' and 'Why is Sylphy here? Isn't she always at the mansion?'

Y/N looks down and sees his cover. He puts it back on. When the elevator stops, Sylphy hugs Y/N for two seconds then walks ahead. Y/N follows behind.

Noone notices Y/N because Ozpin and Glynda are explaining the situation. Of course, with a few lies.

Y/N sees the academy exit. As soon as theg make it there, Sylphy says her goodbyes and leaves. Y/N decides to venture around the city more.

A few hours pass and he gets a good layout of around half of the city. It's dark out. Of course this doesn't mean much to Y/N because of his Authority of Greed. He passes by multiple locations, a few stores, bars and another school.

He passes by an alley way. He gets pulled into it and a knife is drawn to his throat. It's the bicolor haired girl from earlier.

She pulls out a small card. It reads 'Hello again. Money please.' Y/N gives her a disgusted look. To think, that a person who is in such a desperate need of money and would go as low to threaten anothers life is touching him! It's outrageous!

He stills the time of himself. He walks past the girl, who literally cannot stop him, and exits the alleyway. The mugger looks at her escaped victim. She smiles.

___________________________________

I specified at some point that the crowd couldn't see Y/N clearly. This was added so him leaving unquestioned would be a bit more logical. I also added Y/N's cover and the distraction for good measure.

One can wonder how or why Sylphy was at the scene, and why Neo smiled.

Hope you enjoyed this part.