Y/N | Chapter 2

Y/N returns to his home. He lives in a hefty mansion which was given to him, along with a few hundred maids. He doesn't know who gave him all of this but he doesn't care. He does own everything afterall. He was told of this via envelope. Of course someone believing that all Y/N deserves is a piece of paper and not an actual person telling him angered him quite a bit. After seeing the mansion in which he resides in now, he decided it doesn't matter.

When he entered the mansion he was greeted by fifty of the maids bowing down.

"Greetings Corneas-sama. We've cleaned the mansion. Please, if you desire anything, ask us of it and we shall oblige."

They've called him Corneas since his arrival. At first he scolded them for doing so, but they continued to call him that name and he gave up.

The maid that told him this is a blonde-haired woman who wears a white uniform with gold outlines.

Her name is Sylphy. She is the head maid of this mansion and the current holder of Y/N's Lion's Heart.

Y/N nods in acknowledgement. All of the maids raise their heads and go on with their duties. They don't have to do much for Y/N himself because of his Authority of Greed. They mostly just clean his living quarters if need be. The maids mainly do their own thing throughout the day. Whether that be making food for themselves or others, cleaning messes made by them or simply enjoying themselves.

Y/N treats his maids as acquaintances. Considering they do all the work around the mansion he has a respect for them. As for what the maids think about Y/N, they like him, albeit very little. Thanks to how their previous master  treated them, they can't really comprehend being treated as not canon fodder.

Y/N walks to his room. After a few minutes of getting lost he ends up going to the kitchen. Y/N cracks the door open a little and sees a quarter of the total maids eating and talking amongst eachother.

A maid notices him and her eyes widen slightly. The other maids near her notice. They all look to where she's looking and see a golden eye looking through the crack of the door.

A minute passes and the whole dining area becomes quiet. All the maids sit straight and eat with mannerisms. When they finish, they clean up their food and take it to the kitchen. Y/N raises a brow at their weird behaviour. He backs up and leaves the area.

He makes it to the front of the mansion. He sees a few maids tending to the garden, some with a small smile. When they notice Y/N looking at them the smiles fade quickly and they tear up a little while still tending to the garden.

Y/N ignores their actions and leaves the mansion.

He walks down the center road of his property. He looks around with a giddy smile. He owns everything here. Wouldn't you be happy if you were given hundreds of maids and a mansion for free? I would, and a little suspicious.

A flying vehicle lands on the road of his mansion. Y/N's mood quickly plumets seeing someone intrude on his private property. An estimated seventeen men leave the machine. All of them armed with different types of weapons. They point their weaponry at Y/N.

"You are under arrest for the kidnapping of two-hundred and eighty-three women. Hands up and drop to your knees!" Y/N looks at them extremely surprised, was he set up?

A little girl falls from the sky. She places her hand on top of the one who spoke's head and pushes him into the ground at great speeds. The men around the woman freeze for a few seconds, then aim their weapons at her. They fire.

The white-haired girl is quickly bloodied. The men stop firing and her body disappears, then reappears behind Y/N.

"Hello Y/N. Glad to see you're doing well. Sorry about the intrusion of these armed men and myself, it appears the authorities finding out about two-hundred women suddenly appearing out of nowhere scared them quite a bit, enough in fact that they claimed kidnapping. These armed men that appear before me should not be here. They should instead be with their loved ones enjoying themseleves without memory of this event."

All of the soldiers disappear along with the bullets and vehicle. Y/N's eyes widen.

___________________________________

I've implied that the previous master of the maids was a different person than the one they have now. Regulus Corneas and Y/N are the same person, but different beings. Y/N simply has Regulus' attitude(to an extent), looks and authority but no more. Which is why the maids fear him, they believe he is still Regulus Corneas.

If you're wondering why the maids in the garden started crying when Y/N found them smiling, that's because, to my knowledge, Regulus would remove any maid that stepped out of line. So if a maid were to smile, they would be killed. Same thing with the maids in the dining room.

(I accidentally published this part early, so if you got a notification, sorry.)