Y/N | Chapter 9

Two men meet eachother in an unspecified location. One of the men, who is wearing a pair of white gloves, asks about the missing member who was supposed to come to the meet. "Well, after his task, which was to test out the anti-quirk bullets, he hasn't been responding to our calls. All we found when we searched for him was blood splatterered all over an area at his designated testing space, which as you know, was in a different city known as Vale, and the bullets. We also found a dozen other bullets, seven had an individual glow while the other five had glow that was already seen by the bullets I previously mentioned. One of them was bloody. We are having the blood of the surroundings and blood on the needle tested as we speak to see if it belongs to Kurono. If it does turn out to be hi-." The man with the gloves interrupts the speaker while looking at him with a visibly unpleased expression.

"Why is your first thought that the blood belongs to Kurono? He might've gotten into a fight which resulted in him obliterating the person and losing his bullets? I hate having to think about that mess." The man who spoke before replies. "Mr. Chisaki. Be real please, Kurono's quirk doesn't allow for such bloodshed, and he's not the type to do something of that demeanor." Chisaki sighs, he trusted Kurono, and still does. He hopes the blood doesn't belong to him. He is a little angry about not having the result of the bullets though. He decides to go to the area himself.

...

Y/N returns to the place in which he killed his attacker after trusting the needle that pierced him in the care of Sylphy, dangerous. He enters the same building, it's dark.

Once he makes it to the roof he looks around. He notices the bullets the man dropped are gone, along with the bullet that pierced him. That is worrying. A hand is placed on his right shoulder, the hand is covered by a glove. "You look like a clean man. Mind telling me what happened to make this area so... disgusting?" Y/N turns around.

 disgusting?" Y/N turns around

He notices the mask. It's the same mask of the person that attacked him. "Are you with the man who decided to attack me? I noticed you also have a bird mask, like the buffoon who's now dead. Do you also plan to attempt an attack on me?!" Y/N yells at the male. The other man flinches in response to the loud voice. He has confirmed that this man is the one that killed his most trusted subject. He feels very little anger.

"Ah, I see, you did kill my right-hand man. I would kill you but I'd rather not get dirty, so consider yourself lucky." Y/N knits his eyebrows. After thinking for a few seconds he decides to let it slide.

He leaves the building after not finding what he came for.

》》

When Y/N returns to has mansion he notices broken glass and vehicles surrounding it. Around twenty men exit through the front of his mansion with his maids in front, the maids look either anxious or terrified.

A man wearing a white suit walks towards Y/N armed. "Hello Y/N, I am James Ironwood, or General Ironwood. I hope you don't mind us bringing justice. You've really comitted a LOT of severe crimes here today. Would you like me to list them?" Y/N looks at his maids. The maids look back and calm down quickly, from their point of view, the mansion was just broken into and they were being kidnapped. Now that Y/N was here, it would be impossible to take them.

"What is it with you guys and accusing me of crimes with no evidence? I'm too mentally tired to deal with you embicles. What is it you even want?" Ironwood's eye twitches and he smirks. "What is it I want? I want you behind bars, or better yet, executed! Although that's probably impossible, I may be able to pull some strings, heh." Y/N looks at the general with a blank face. He's had to deal with so many people recently. Why should he be forced to deal with all these beings who can't find satisfaction like he can? It really is bothersome.

Y/N decides to agree. "Sure, I don't care. So long as you stop bothering me." I don't think Y/N knows what it means to be 'behind bars.'

Ironwood makes a smug expresion. "Load him up boys!" Y/N has handcuffs put on him and is brought to one of the parked vehicles. Two soldiers and Ironwood also get on and the vehicle starts.

》》

They arrive to a different city where the armed men plan to interrogate Y/N. They pass a school that appears as a big H. Y/N snarks at the building. "What kind of architec-." He is interrupted by the General. "You have the right to remain silent." He just pouts at the rude interuption. Y/N has to do this, he can't just kill people and expect his problems to dissipate as if they never existed, he now realizes that. He sighs.

___________________________________

I don't know if I should still involve the main heroines or side-characters of RWBY. I may still add Ruby or Yang. I just don't see a way where Y/N, who acts somewhat like Regulus Corneas, could work with anyone for longer than a few hours, let alone having any friend of sorts. So if I were to add them, they would probably become rivals or proper enemies. If you'd like that please tell me in the comments and I'll see.

I will add Sirius and the Gluttony's as proper characters. Pandora will come and go. These are the characters I know for certain will become main components of this story. (If I remember, heh)

This story is getting into the My Hero Academia segment.

I apologize for taking a few days to upload this part. I didn't really work on it for two days, all of this was made today(May 30th). Thank you for waiting.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.