Y/N | Chapter 3

The white-haired girl disappears. Y/N looks around bewildered. He can't understand what just happened.

He searches around for a few more seconds attempting to find any remnant of proof that would tell him what he saw was real.

He looked back towards his mansion to see his maids still diligently working, no emotion present on their face.

Y/N sighs and continues on what he was going to do. He only has recent memory of the location he is going to, which is the location where the orange-haired criminal attacked him. He arrived in the area yesterday utterly confused. Only knowing how to do basic human actions, and how to use his authority.

Y/N heard chains and not even a second later he was sent flying through the air. He crashes into his mansion.

A woman covered in bandages jumps out of bushes that Y/N was near and runs towards the mansion at incredible speeds. She attempts to kill one of Y/N's maids.

She draws her chain and whips at a maid gardening. Y/N appears in front of the maid and defends her from the attack.

The attack was completely nullified. Y/N looks at the chain-wielder with an angered face.

"What do you think you're doing?! Attacking me?! Then attempting to kill one of my maids?! Who even are you?!"

The bandaged womans' one revealed eye widens but she continues her onslaught of attacks.

Shes slings her chain at Y/N, only for it to bounce off. She tries again to get the same result. This continues until Y/N has had enough. He moves his arm.

The bandaged girl sees this and freaks out. She leaves as quickly as possible leaving an unhappy Y/N and terrified maid.

Y/N turns around to the maid with a scowl on his face. He walks past her and into his mansion. "Fix this mess that bandage freak made please." The maids that were there bow and get to work. Y/N travels around the mansion until he arrives to his room. He enters and lies down.

After lying down for a few minutes thinking, he looks outside, it's dark. He can't sleep so he has to find other ways to pass the time.

》》

Y/N gets up from his chair. He spent the last few hours learning to draw. He's done horribly but everyone starts somewhere. A knock is heard on his door.

"Good morning Corneas-sama. We have finished the repairs and have called the authorities about the bandaged woman. If you need help with anything, please let us know."

Y/N's eyes widen and his pupils shrink. The maid said she called the authorities, the same people who came to his abode uninvited and threatened him with weapons.

He sighs and decides to calm down. A maid knocks on his door again. "Corneas-sama, the authorities are here and would like to ask you questions concerning the attack." Y/N looks at the door with an unpleased face.

He goes to the front of the mansion to see a vehicle parked. It contains a few officers.

"After that little scene yesterday you have the gall to come back?!" The officers look at him bewildered. "Look sir, we recieved a call about a b-" "Leave my mansion this instant." Y/N was not in a good mood.

After law enforcement left the vicinity Y/N decides to enter the nearby forest where he saw the bandaged woman enter when she attacked.

A few minutes into his endeavor he makes it back to the city where the orange-haired man had attacked him. As soon as someone saw him, they pulled out some device and talked into it. A few seconds pass and six flying machines and dozens of soldiers surround Y/N.

"Hands up! You are a wanted criminal who has been accused of kidnapping two-hundred women and brainwashing seventeen officers of the law! Anything you say or do will be used against you in court!"

Y/N is very unhappy.

___________________________________

If you're wondering who the white-haired girl is at the beginning, she's Pandora, an antagonist from Re:Zero. Her authority allows her opinions to become reality if conditions are met. What are these conditions? No idea, sorry.

I'll leave the identity of Y/N's bandaged attacker to your interpretation, though if you have a decent knowledge of Re:Zero, you should know who she is.

When I typed "The bandaged womans' one revealed eye widens..." I'm attempting to emphasize that she's surprised that Y/N doesn't remember her. Afterall, she thinks he is Regulus Corneas.

Hope you enjoyed reading.