𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 2
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚗
✗✗✗
𝙰𝚝𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊
- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎; 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 2𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚗✗✗✗𝙰𝚝𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎; 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

Gabriella's pov
Being a nephilim, I don't need a lot of sleep but I do appreciate it and while I looked older I still felt safest close to my dad. Jack had spent the night with Donatello while my family stayed in the first year.

I hated to admit how good it was to be away from Jack. It wasn't his fault I know it wasn't, it was Lucifer's but Jacks birth was the start of all the bad. I didn't want to hate him but the thought of his father made my skin crawl and blood boil.

The start of the morning didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped with Sam and Dean already getting into an argument. I didn't want to intervene instead making my way down to the room Jack had stayed in. Before I could even knock on the door the door opens revealing Jack.

"Hello Jack" I spoke smiling, "how was your night"

"Hello Gabriella" Jack smiled, "it was nice, Donatello was very kind quite stranger but nice"

"While we should be leaving soon" I said, "I'm sorry about my dad, he's just stressed right now and I know he can be scary but he won't hurt you, he's a good guy"

"I don't blame them" Jack spoke quietly, "everything bad has happened since my birth"

"Jack that's not your fault" I tried to reassure but Jack simply forced a smiled and shook his head

"Thank you for being kind to me Gabriella" Jack said a smile

"Jack i told you to call me Gabby" I corrected, i had a dislike of my full name because of how similar it as the my fathers

"Right, sorry, Gabby" Jack nodded with a kind smile

A knock on the door caused me to jump, surprised I didn't feel a presence until now. I opened the door revealing Donatello

"Hello Donny are we leaving yet" I asked giving the older man a smile

"Not quite yet" Donatello replies, "there is something I would like to show you and Jack, I'll take you myself"

Uh what about my-

"Don't worry, Sam and Dean will meet us there" Donatello reassured but I couldn't quite make myself move

Jack however smiled and nodded eager to follow after Donatello. "cmon Gabby it'll be alright"

"uh, alright" I shrugged, should anything go wrong I could take care of myself.

✗✗✗

A short trip lead the three to a small clearing of patchy grass. Gabriella was starting to regret coming with him but she felt better now that she was close to Jack, she felt safer.

"As a prophet, I speak the words of God" Donatello spoke which felt strange as Donatello always held a distaste for his ability. "Do you know how God is"

"Yes kind of" Jack answered

"He's the creator" Gabriella spoke, "he created all of us, in a way"

"Yes" Donatello nodded, "and God has a message for you both, to fulfill your destinies. Isn't that what you want Gabriella"

Gabriella narrowed her eyes at this person, this perosn was not Donatello not their Donatello.

"No, no Jack don't trust this thing" Gabriella spoke firmly glaring at the demon.

"Gabriella-"

Gabriella raised her hand and the demon nearly collapsed as pain spread across him, "Donatello doesn't call me Gabriella, no one does"

The demon stood up weakly and his facade fall as he felt weaker, Gabriella glared at the demon ready to end its life but without a second thought the demon vanished

"Are you okay" Gabby asked signed feeling slightly disappointed in herself, she knew something was wrong but decided to ignore it and in the end she failed to kill the demon

"I-I'm okay" Jack nodded also feeling disappointed in himself. Him and Gabby could have been hurt or they could have caused more harm because of his choice to trust the demon.

"It's okay Jack it's not your fault" Gabby reassured and while Jack nodded, her words truly did nothing to ease the young boy

instead of responding Jack pulled the short girl into a tight hug, her touch managed to give him a sense of comfort he had never felt before and he was confident he would never feel this type with anyone else.