𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1
𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
✗✗✗
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊
- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍✗✗✗𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

Gabriella's pov
Nephilim. I've always hated that word. I used hate what I was, but Castiel helped me. He helped me and I have to help Jack. To not hate what he is. Even when my dad was so determined to get rid of him but they couldn't. They don't know how Jack or I could be harmed, considering angel blades can't be used to hurt us.

Dad reappeared walking into the room where we were being held after having talked to the sheriff.

"Are you okay Jack" I asked sitting besides him.

"Were you close to Castiel" Jack asked

"Yes I was, I loved him very much" I smile at the memories from Cas. "He helped me, with my powers I can help you"

"Really" Jack smiles but before either of us could respond we could stopped by a shout coming from outside the room.

Jack and I jumped up alert and wait as Dad walked to see what had happened. I gripped Sams hand, I could protect him. I wasn't going to let anything happen to him or Jack

"Dean" Sam called after a few minutes of hearing nothing but didn't get a response instead we heard metal breaking as another door broke open revealing two angels

A high pitched noise invades my mind which was still painful but much more for Jack. While I tried ignoring the pain as best as possible to help Sam.

"I'm getting really sick of you hurting my family" I snapped and held my hand up shooting the angels killing them, "are you guys okay"

"Yeah" Sam signs, "Jack are you alright"

"Fine" Jack nods from the aftermath of the angel radio.

"Aww you have both of them ready for me" Another angel says

"Don't" Sam warns

"Or what other one" the angels taunts

"You angels need to learn to leave my family alone" I snap at the angel and she falls clenching her head in pain

Dad comes behind and stabs her with an angel blade finally being rid of these angels.

✗✗✗

After finally being done with the angels and the human that I was hurt. I had healed him much to my dads argument, he didn't want me outing myself but couldn't let Clark be hurt when I could help. Sam and dad were talking alone, most likely about Jack but I didn't want to argue with him anymore.

"Are you alright Jack, I know angel radio can be difficult to handle" I asked

"Yes, how do you manage it" Jack asked, "you seem so amazing with your powers"

"practice" I answer, "it's going to take you a while but you'll get the hang it eventually, and I promise I'll help you"

"Thank you Gabriella" Jack smiles

"You can call me Gabby, my family and friends call me that" I said

"Gabby, so are we friends" Jack ask

"Of course" I smile, "we'll be best friends"

"Gabby cmon" Dad calls us to the car

✗✗✗

We went back to the house where Cas and Kelly were. Now was the hard part, saying goodbye. I hate goodbyes but now was the time.

Dad has gotten Cas's body to burn while Sam, Jack, and I were outside.

I held Sams hand tightly and simply listens to him talk instead of actually doing it myself. I couldn't talk or I knew I would start crying. Crying sucks.

"Do you wanna say anything" Sam asked but only Jack spoke up

"What do you say" Jack asked

"Right, uh, thank you, you say thank you and you say your sorry. You hope there somewhere without sadness or pain. You hope there somewhere better, you say goodbye"