𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 2
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚗
✗✗✗
𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚞𝚖
- 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎; 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 2𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚗✗✗✗𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚞𝚖- 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎; 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

Gabriella's pov
As I thought, there was a fight about the stupid tattoo even though it wasn't Jacks fault at all. They should know Jack wouldn't have any control of his powers, he was still just a child. I still struggled with my powers sometimes so the thought of Jack having any control at all was very stupid.

However my input meant very little especially since my dad still saw me as that baby on his lap all the time.

"It was a reflex he didn't mean it" Uncle Sam defends Jack, "he didn't do it on purpose"

"Who cares if he didn't do it on purpose he did it" dad rebukes "I mean you don't see Cas or Gabby smiting someone every time they got their teeth cleaned"

"While actually there was that time Ben and I-"

"Gabriella" dad scolds and continues, "and the vanishing tattoo"

"An archangel healing itself" Donatello says

"Also a reflex" Sam adds

I was too scared to speak up. Castiel was definitely an important figure in all of us but to dad he was much more, more as though a soulmate, if angels could have soulmates, and losing him had affected him so terribly I was afraid of the backlash that would come with that hurt. They had also lost Mary, I was not a big fan of Mary considering the first thing she did when she came back to life was leave but she wasn't a terrible person. She was kind and had also treated me as equally as possible but I know she didn't see as a Winchester.

"I'm right here you know" Jack voices but is ignored, he would have to get used to it in this family unfortunately.

"And the disappearing tattoo" Dean points out, "Gabby also has tattoos"

"Gabby is older than him, she has more control" Sam argues

"Or he didn't want to be warded" Dean suggested

"Okay, yeah Jack us on Lucifers family tree but we don't know if that DNA is stronger than Kelly's or his connection with Cas" Sam explains

"Oh you mean the connection that got Cas killed" Dean spoke

I flinched at the mention of my dead family member. I hated how Dean would continuously blame Jack for Castiels death.

I signed as she disappeared from the room and out on dark cold night simply needing a change to catch her breath without hearing about Castiel or Mary

"Are you okay" Jack asked appearing out of nowhere causing me to jump

"Uh yeah I'm okay Jack" I nodded, "it's just got to much"

"I understand" Jack nods, "I hate hearing them argue because of me"

"It isn't your fault" I reassured, "my dads just being an idiot"

Jack signed sitting besides me. "You make me feel better, thank you"

"Please, you don't have to say thank you Jack. We're friends now" I says smiling and giving the boy a hug