𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1
𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
✗✗✗
𝙴𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚐
- 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙰 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 13 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍✗✗✗𝙴𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚐- 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙰 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎

Gabriella's pov
Pain was an emotional I struggled greatly with. Granted I was terrible with all my emotions, I never say the right thing and my anger always seems to just explode at all the wrong times.

Now the one person in the world who understood and loved me was gone. The pain was indescribable.

Dad pushed past the pain and went inside, to deal with the child, Jack, lucifers child. Who would most definitely be like me.

I sighed feeling as thought my heart was ripped from my body, and wiped the tears from my face.

I turned and was meet with glowing yellow eyes causing me to jump back

"Jack" I hesitantly and slowly walked forward, this poor child was probably already threatened by dad.

The power from Jack was overwhelming, someone he wouldn't be able to dear with on his own. I wasn't able to, now I need to help him like Cas would have wanted

Jack slowly raised his hand to mine, green and yellow veins sparking through hands, and I felt a glimpse of what he felt, and I'm sure he also felt my pain, and in a single blink he was gone.

✗✗✗

"We still have holy oil right" dad asked, although I wanted to help Jack, I didn't get a say in anything. I never did, Cas would always defend me but now I'm on my own.

"Dad we don't think-"

"Gabby not now, we talked about this" dad said, "this thing is not like you"

"Yes he is" I snapped, "he's exactly like me, we can help each other"

"Enough Gabriella" Dad yelled, "he isn't like you and that's it"

"Dean" Sam snapped and lightly hitting him, "don't talk to her like that, can we just talk about what happened back there"

"Oh sure which part" Dad said, "let's see, Crowely's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is- , Moms gone, and now we have a teenage satan who almost killed us"

"Yeah because you tried to shoot him" Sam pointed out

"I tried to shoot the monster Sam, that's kinda what we do" Dad remarked