29

Kelsey's pov.

It was finally the weekend and I have so much to do. I left Colson's house and I headed to the studio where I was recording my appearance on the Ellen show.

I was in my dressing room with my mom waiting to be called out on stage.
"Mom I don't want to do this," I said laying down on the couch.
"Why Kelsey?" She asked.
"I'm not feeling it," I said looking at her with a serious face.
"We can't leave your next." She says checking her phone.
"Come on just tell them that we're late to a shoot or something please just come up with something," I said going through my phone to distract myself. I was having an anxiety attack.
"I can't sorry and come on just sit in the chair so they can retouch your makeup," Kris says.
I do what she says and we walk over to the side of the stage.
"You got this don't worry darling." She says and hugs me.

"Welcome to stage our next guest Kelsey Jenner" Ellen announces.

I walk over to her and give her a hug we both sit down. The crowd keeps cheering for me I just wave and smile.

"Hey guys I'm glad to be here," I said waving at everybody.

"Hello, Kelsey how are you?" Ellen asked.

"I'm been good and you?" I asked.

"I been good as well so let's talk and catch up," she says. Trying to get straight to the point.

"You been living on your own for 2 years. How is that going?" She asked.

"It's going great," I said.

"Now, why would you do that when you had it made living in your mom's house?" She says joking.

"It's cool, I guess. I needed the responsibility. It's cool" I said.

"Yeah? So, you just wanted to be alone with machine gun kelly? Is that why you uh" she says and the audience laughs I look down I'm so embarrassed.

"No," I said

"I don't know what's going on? All I hear is that you're with machine gun Kelly and you're not with machine gun Kelly or you're with Justin Bieber" She says and shows a picture that I posted recently.

"No, honestly people have it all wrong but" I start to explain and she cuts me off

"What is it? Straighten it out." She says.

"Well"

We all we're here for that reason." She says and the audience cheers.

"Stop"

"We want to know what's going on with machine gun kelly?" She asks.

"No, um, yes we are together," I said smiling

"Good"

"Honestly we became best friends before our relationship even happened we were introduced to one another by Pete Davidson. All I want to say is thank you Pete love you." I said blowing a kiss to the camera.

"That's wonderful. So since you are dating machine gun kelly let's talk about your tattoos since we noticed that y'all have matching tattoos is that true?" She asked

"Yes, that's the truth fun fact he was there for my first tattoo which is a rose," I said pointing to my hand

"Okay about that matching tattoo that y'all have?" She says looking at my hand.

"Oh, this the word love with a frown face for the o," I said showing her my finger.

"What's the meaning of that one?"

"It was Colson's idea for this one and I think the meaning is love is worth anything no matter the situation you're in there's always loving," I said

"Okay now let me ask you about the year on your wrist on your left arm." She asks.

"Oh, that's Colson's birth year," I said smiling

"Let me guess he has your name tattooed?" She asks laughing

"No," I say laughing

"He does. Doesn't he" she says.

"Maybe"

"Okay, I wish you and Colson the best thank you for coming today." She says.

"No thank you," I said walking off the stage.

I walked back to the dressing room I'm ready to go.

"You did good sweetie you see you didn't have anything to worry about" mom says.

"I know and I'm glad we got this over with." I said getting my things together.

"Your ready to go?"

"Yes let's go I want to get home."

We left the studio I made it home and colson was on the couch watching tv.

"Hey babe I'm home" I said walking over to him.

"Hey how did it go?"

"It went good all we talked about was you" I said kissing him.

"Oh really."

"Yes she asked if we're still together and about my tattoos." I said.

"Oh okay I love you Kelsey you know that right" he says

"Yes i know and I love you too." I said kissing him.