36

Action

(Recording for kuwtk/getting ready for the I heart radio awards/fight between the Jenner sisters)

"Is Kendall ready?" I asked. I was getting the finishing touches on my makeup and hair. Tonight I was wearing a pink jumpsuit with my hair down. Colson was ready to we were just waiting on Kendall but she wants to be a brat and not be ready. Tonight is a big night for Colson and she is just being selfish.
"Almost," said Kylie
"Like come on it doesn't take this long. She's not taking any of my clothes right?"I said annoyed
"Just one brown random dress." Said Colson coming down the stairs.
"She can't wear that. That's one of my favorite brown dresses so just take it out of her bag it's not hers." I said to one of my assistants.
"Kelsey don't be like that," Colson says to me.
"No babe she wants to come here to get ready and she's not even fucking ready. She going to ruin tonight for you." I said
"Kelsey I can't borrow this?" Kendall asks
"No. That's one of my favorite dresses." I said
"I'm not going to the award show like this I can't sit," Kendall says yelling
"That sounds like a you problem. someone can go to your house and grab you some clothes. What in your mind says okay let me borrow something from Kelsey's closet." I said yelling back to her.
"Come on guys just stop" Kylie says.
"Kendall you can go or just your ass here." I said
"How the hell you want me to go if you don't let me borrow a stupid dress." She says.
"Let's just go and you can have someone drop it off at the show." I said.
"No. Kelsey" Kendall says
"Come on Kelsey this is so freaking stupid let's go already" Kylie says pulling me away and Kendall still running her mouth.
"You know it is not necessary" Kendall saying
"Then don't try to borrow my shit." I said pulling Colson out the door.
"You know what you're just literally the biggest fucking bitch I've ever met." Kendall says and I stop and go up to her.
"Uh okay, whatever Kendall stop being a fucking brat." I said pushing her
We just walked out and left without her.

Cut

Kelseyjenner just posted a photo!

Liked by kyliejenner, krisjenner & 92m others

Kelseyjenner: had an amazing night at the I heart radio awards. Congratulations colson 🖤✨
Tagged : machinegunkelly Iheartradio

No comments are available