43

Kelsey's pov.

I was watching the Ellen show since Justin was a guest for today's episode.

Ellen- I see that you have been seen with Kelsey Jenner lately are y'all together or just friends?

Justin- she's been in my life for the longest and I enjoy spending my time with her.

Ellen- she's a wonderful young lady and the last time she was here I questioned her about her love life and I mentioned you

Ellen- she's a wonderful young lady and the last time she was here I questioned her about her love life and I mentioned you. Let me just say this when I said your name her eyes lighted up.

Justin- oh really hah I do agree she is a beautiful loving person and I appreciate her as my friend and girlfriend. You heard it here yes we are together and we're happy.

Ellen- that's wonderful to hear and you heard it here First Ladies the Justin Bieber is dating the one and only Kelsey Jenner!

The crowd claps and cheers. With that being mentioned I turn the tv off and check my phone it was already going crazy with notifications. The one only that sticks out was a message from Colson.

iMessage

Colson
What happened to just being friends?
So I guess I lost the only person I gave a shit for. I thought you loved me too.

His message broke me.