47

Kelsey's pov.

Justin and I arrived at the award show. We're led to the red carpet and the paparazzi were yelling for us to pose and asking us questions.

"Justin over here," one said
"Kelsey this way"
"Justin Kelsey look this way please"
"Kelsey Colson is here tonight," one said and Justin pulled me into his side and he whispers in my ear.
"You good?" He asks
"Yea don't worry about it," I said kissing his cheek.

We walked off the carpet went straight into the venue and we over to our seats and I look over and see Colson

We walked off the carpet went straight into the venue and we over to our seats and I look over and see Colson. We lock eyes and he gives me a faint smile.

The show started and Justin and kid laroi performed stay and he came back to sit with me and he grabbed my hand.
"What did you think of our performance," he asked
"It was so good," I said kissing his hand.

We were cut off by the announcement that Colson was performing next.

"Please welcome machine gun kelly to the stage" they announced and everyone started cheering.

"Bleach my hair. Mess it up. Take my life."

He was performing his latest single "paper cuts" I loved his performance so far and he breaks the guitar.

"Oh my god," I mouthed when he smashed the guitar.

I cheered for him and the cameraman got my reaction.

He walked off the stage and Justin walked away to perform again his new song "ghost".

It was almost time for Justin to perform and I notice Colson making his way back to his seat. He walked in front of me and I grabbed his hand.

"Colson hey," I said pulling him done to sit with me.
"Hey Kelsey"
"I love the performance. How are you?" I asked still holding his hand.
"Good aye I should head back to my seat. Since your man is performing we don't wanna give people the wrong idea when they record the crowd." Colson says letting my hand go.
"Yea. See you later?" I asked as I grabbed his hand again
"Yea," he says getting up.
I kiss his knuckles and he lets go.

Later that night we talked and he forgive me and I'm happy that he still loves and cares about me even when I was in the wrong.