1

His lips the color of rose petals, his complexion was a beautiful tan color, freckles scattered on his cheeks and nose, his long, black hair tied back away from his face, this guy is named Taekwoon. he is a 21 year old, who married Hakyeon, who's a few years older than him.
Hakyeon is an idol, but he's also an actor, he's been in dramas.
They met, thanks to Hakyeon's family, they deemed this small guy would be perfect for their Hakyeonie.
Hakyeon voiced his outrage many times, but it fell on not listening ears, he was taken to his mother, whom he argued with for two reasons, the first one being he's not into weak guys, the second one being, the guy has no experience doing the things he does.
Hakyeon's mother waved off his annoyance and she brought him to meet his future second husband, the first husband was a jerk. Hakyeon felt this relationship would be no differet.
Hakyeon's mother rings the doorbell and a tall, very handsome guy answers the door. "Yes?"
Hakyeon's eyes widen at this guy. Tall, handsome, great physique, he's got it all!!!
While Hakyeon was thinking about the hottie in front of him.
The said hottie turns around and gently pulls his brother over.
Hakyeon looks at this smaller guy, like he was something he scraped off his shoe.
Shorter than me, long black hair?? Hellooo, ever heard of a haircut? he's got a blah physique, his style is so stupid.
The shorter guy bows and introduces himself. "I'm Taekwoon.."
Ew no. No no no no no no NO!
Taekwoon twitches his face, while he waits for the hot guy in front of him to introduce himself.
"Who's the hottie?"
Taekwoon looks at Hakyeon. "My big brother Wonshik... He's engaged to his long time boyfriend Lee Hongbin, Binnie has a kid from his last relationship, baby hyukkie, he's so adorable.."
Hakyeon pouts at the fact the hottie is taken.
a tiny child toddles into Taekwoon, who then picks him up. "Hyukkie.. you're supposed to stay with your daddy."
Hyukkie sips from his baby bottle, when Hongbin comes over and carries him back.
Hakyeon notices Hongbin hug his son  while Wonshik plays peek-a-boo with him.
Hakyeon notices Taekwoon watching with a sad expression on his face, he chooses to not ask, He just wants to leave.

A few hours later.

Hakyeon's back home, but with the shorter guy, he feels this whole ordeal is completely unfair.
He doesn't have any like for Taekwoon. He finds him very plain, and hard to live with, even though Taekwoon has only been in the house for a hour.

Taekwoon was crying in the bathroom, he already knows this marriage will be miserable for him, his cheeks were stained with tear tracks, his pretty chocolate brown eyes red from crying, his eyeliner running down his face. 
He uses moist towelettes to remove his makeup, he looks at his face, his puffy cheeks, his trembling bottom lip.
"I've only been here for an hour and I'm already unhappy..."

Hakyeon was in the kitchen, heating up food, when he sighs and heats some up for Taekwoon as well.
He puts out utensils for the food, he puts the food onto the plates, he sits and starts eating.

A few minutes later,

Taekwoon was out of the bathroom, he splashed water in his face and driesd his face to coved up the fact he was crying, he sits down at the table and scoots his chair in.
He looks at the food, feeling nauseas, he swallows and picks up the utensil, which happened to be a fork, he looks at the fancy meal. He quietly eats it, while Hakyeon scrolls on his phone.