5

The next morning

Taekwoon woke up sore, and cuddled up to his hubby, he traced his finger across Hakyeon's tattoos.
He stops when Hakyeon wakes up, he looks at Taekwoon, and looks at his tattoos. "my ex husband and I got matching tattoos.. it's stupid.. but I miss him sometimes.."
Taekwoon without a word gets up from the bed and puts clean clothes on. He walks to the door, and puts on his slippers, storming off to the bathroom. 
Hakyeon hears the bathroom door slam and he sighs.
He lays on his back and tries to think about Taekwoon instead.
He starts to think about how small and cute Taekwoon looked when they were showering together.
He thinks about how they dried off and had fun.

Hakyeon rolls over and looks at Taekwoon's side of the bed.
why can't I love you...
Hakyeon gets up and starts to get dressed.
Taekwoon peeks out. "You're helping me shower, my body is sore."
Hakyeon stops and goes over to the bathroom and goes inside. He helps his husband into the shower, he gets in as well and helps him shower.

Taekwoon pouts and looks at Hakyeon.
"stop fantasizing about other guys.. stop thinking about my brother.. I know he's attractive.. I'm the ugly brother... Atleast that's what my ex husband called me alot..."

Hakyeon tips up Taekwoon's chin. "You're not the ugly brother, you have a unique face and cute chubby cheeks."

Taekwoon looks up at Hakyeon.
"you're lying.."

Hakyeon looks into his teary red eyes,
"You are handsome and cute."
"Say it."

"i'm handsome and cute..."

"Louder."

"I'm handsome and cute."

"LOUDER!"

"I'M F---ING HANDSOME AND CUTE!"

Taekwoon blushes when he realizes he shouted the f word, he hides his eyes under his wolf cut.

Hakyeon smiles and continues helping him shower. Cute