2

flashback - wedding

T

aekwoon was pouting at his big brother who held up a beautiful dress.
"I'm not wearing a dress!!"
Wonshik cooed. "Aww but you'll look so cute."
Taekwoon sighs. "can it be black?"
Wonshik holds up a black one, and Taekwoon squeals at how pretty it is.
"Why a dress?" He looks up at his brother, then feels the soft fabric between his finger tips.
Wonshik helps his brother get dressed, he checks if it fits him or it's too small.
He zips up the back and looks at his brother. "My baby brother is getting married!!!!" He dabs around his eyes with a tissue.
Taekwoon looks into the mirror, he looks at his blonde shaggy hair. "Do I need a haircut?"
Wonshik pats his head. Pat pat.
"Not if you don't want to."
Taekwoon looks into the mirror, he applies eyeliner and creates a smoky eye effect. He caps the eyeliner and smiles at his reflection.
"I'm actually doing this. I'm actually getting married.." he sets the eyeliner in his brothers backpack.

Wonshik walks Taekwoon to the big double doors that he walks through.
"Are you ready?" He asks as he lowers the white veil over Taekwoon's face.
Taekwoon nods, worried if he talks he'll start to cry.
The music starts and Wonshik walks his brother down the aisle.
   Hakyeon was in a black tuxedo, he was standing at the altar, he kept looking around for an escape, his mind faltered when he saw Taekwoon walking down the aisle, he watched.
Taekwoon stands in front of the altar and looks up at Hakyeon.
Hakyeon looks down at Taekwoon.

After Taekwoon and Hakyeon both say their rehearsed vows.
The Justice of the peace tells Hakyeon you may kiss.
Hakyeon lifts the veil and looks at Taekwoon's pretty face, he sighs internally.
Hakyeon and Taekwoon have their kiss and Taekwoon walks and goes to his best friend. "Hongbin ssi.."
Hongbin looks up from his toddler next to him, he looks at the bouquet, and then at Taekwoon.
"For you.. you deserve to be happy again."
Hongbin takes it and hugs Taekwoon.
"Thankyou so much Taekwoonie."
Taekwoon smiles and goes back to his man.
  Hakyeon was in the reception area, get himself a drink, he was enjoying the peace and quiet until he heard boots walks in behind him.
"Hakyeon..."
Hakyeon whips around at Taekwoon.
"Let get some things straight. Okay."
Taekwoon nods and looks up at Hakyeon.
"I don't love you. I don't like you. I'm being forced to do this and I'm not happy about it."
Taekwoon bottom lip quivers.
Hakyeon looks into his eyes, his chocolate brown eyes. "I don't love you and I never will."

Taekwoon runs out of the room, tears falling.

Hongbin goes to Taekwoon and hugs him. "Hey.. hey... What's wrong?"

Taekwoon looks at Hongbin.
"I'm stuck in a loveless marriage! Again!"
He runs off, tears falling.

Hongbin looks back at the chapel when he sees Hakyeon smiling and laughing with his friends, he glares harshly and picks up his 1 year old and walks to find his best friend.

You will pay for this Hakyeon. Oh believe me, You. Will. Pay.