4

Make up

Hakyeon snapped out of thoughts and heads upstairs, he walks down the hall, when he finds Taekwoon talking with a guy, an attractive guy, for some reason it made Hakyeon's blood boil.
He goes over to Taekwoon.
"I'm here with my Husband, we got married a few days ago."
Taekwoon awes. "I hope you and your hubby have a good honeymoon."
The guy smiles. "Thankyou kind stranger."
"You're welcome."
Taekwoon goes inside the suite and lays on the bed, he curls up and falls asleep.
He was fast asleep under the blankets, his black hair fanning his face. or at least that what Hakyeon thought.

Hakyeon sits at the table, he gets out his phone when he heard Taekwoon's phone.
He looks at who's texting.

My babe....

Hakyeon looks at the text and feels angry, he puts his phone on the table.

the message reads.

Hey babes, I'm sorry I haven't been online, been really busy working on your present, I love you ♡

Hakyeon went to take a shower, after he gets his shirt off, he feels arms around his stomach, he looks down and sees Taekwoon's arms and sees Leo's face pressed against his back.
"I'm not cheating on you. My babe is Hongbin's nickname, I love you even if you don't love me."
Hakyeon looks into the mirror, he sees his flowery tattoos and he sees his small hubby practically cuddling him. 

Taekwoon looks up at Hakyeon.
"we can have fun... I'm not innocent.."
Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon. "Want to shower with me?"

Taekwoon nods and undresses.

Hakyeon gets into the shower with his hubby, he turns on the hot water and he helps Taekwoon wash his hair.
He lathers shampoo into Taekwoon's hair, and then rinses it out.
Taekwoon enjoys the feeling of being taken care of.
He relaxes under the water, he listens to the sound of peacefulness, he relaxes at Hakyeon's lithe fingers card through his hair to wash it.
Hakyeon rinsed the soap off his hands and tips Taekwoon's chin up gently, he looks into Taekwoon's eyes, he leans forward and kisses Taekwoon whom without hesitation kisses back.