𓍢 𝅄 02. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 !

𓍢 𝅄 𝒘𝒘𝒘.𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.𝒄𝒐𝒎 𓏸𓈒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜..
𖥻 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ˚ ༘♡

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜... ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

 ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [ 02. 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 ] ꒱ ↷🌷

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐯

   𝐈 was just searching on the maps for the location of the event that we were going to go, while Aurora is filming the scenery there are a lot of flowers around here.

   "Excuse me, hello sorry to interfere you but, I'm a staff from Pledis Entertainment and you look very beautiful for being an idol, so please do come to our audition which will be in *** street, next week on Saturday and Sunday. Here is our buisness card, please come if you want to try to audition" some guy said while giving Wonyoung the pledis card.

   "Oh, I'm sorry but I don't think I can" Aurora said trying to be polite.

   "Please, you can learn a lot from here and you can be an successful idol. Um, here I just bought some 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 that is just as beautiful as you. I have seen you on YouTube and your vocal, dancing skills are amazing for being an idol. Here you go" he said giving Aurora one tulip.

   "Oh, thank you for the tulip. That was very kind of you. I will think about your offer, thank you again" She said smiling warmly at him and taking the tulip.

   "Yeah of course, you can be as popular as seventeen! I see you have a seventeen keychain there, since seventeen is from Pledis. Thank you for your attention since people usually just shoo me away" He said and leaving after that

   "Did you really want to audition in Pledis? I was just standing right next to you, but he just ignored me. Am I that ugly?" I said feeling jealous.

   "No, but he was just so kind I can't say no to him and he probably just didn't see you because you were just shining so much and of course yes you are ugly what do you think I would say you're so glamorous, huh cause you are never say that you are ugly okay!! Only me that could call you ugly" She said while hitting my head with a tulip.

   "Aw, sorry but stop hitting my head with a tulip. My head hurts" I said rubbing my head.

   "Oh your right, my tulip will be ruined if I did that" she said.

   "Hey, my head is more important than a flower!!" I said.

   "Whatever, let's just go. Have you found how to get there?" she asked.