𓍢 𝅄 03. 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎 !

𓍢 𝅄 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.𝐜𝐨𝐦 𓏸𓈒

𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜..
𖥻 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ˚ ༘♡

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜... ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

 ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [ 03. 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 ] ꒱ ↷🧁

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I already bring the pets home and, oh is it hard. Good news, my brothers aren't home yet. Bad news, my parents is.

"Aurora, where have you been? And why are all the pets outside with you?" my mom asked.

"Oh, you're already home? I was just taking them for a walk!" I said smiling innocently.

"No need to lie, we're already home about an hour ago. I promise to not tell your brothers" my mom said.

"Busted, sorry. They said that I should stay at home and petsitting the pets but I forgot that today Haneul and I want to go to this event, so I take the pets to the pet daycare" I said.

"Fine, I let you off this time. Since, you go with Aera. Next time, tell your brothers if you want to go outside, okay?" She said.

"Thank you!!" I said and go to my room. My mother is friends with Aurora's mom, so she completely trust me if I go out with Aurora. Despite having a one year gap, we're very close and know each other from the bottom of our hearts.

We live in an apartment and of course since there's 14 of us plus 2 parents, we can not sleep in just one apartment room. So, we have 3 apartment room.

The arranging is basically like this. In apartment room one, floor 5 we got; My parents, Jun, Minghao, Joshua. We called it the peaceful room.

Next up, apartment room two, floor 5 we got; Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Vernon, Woozi. The medium room, it can be dirty but of course Mingyu is there so he always clean it, poor him.

Last but not least is apartment room three, floor 6. Yes, a different floor so we got to take the stairs to go up and down or the elevator if we're lazy. There is, Seungcheol, Hoshi, Dino, Seungkwan, Seokmin and I. As in The Chaotic room. We got the freaking booseoksoon here!

Before we move here, we play a game to decide where we will stay in. And unlucky me I got with them, but Seungcheol oppa always scolded them everytime they are so loud. While me and Dino just watch the show. So, everytime they are very loud I just go to Woozi's oppa room since he love me and let me stay there.