𓍢 𝅄 04. 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 !

𓍢 𝅄 𝒘𝒘𝒘.𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.𝒄𝒐𝒎 𓏸𓈒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜..
𖥻 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ˚ ༘♡

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜... ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

 ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [ 04. 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 ] ꒱ ↷🐰

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Well I was still thinking about that, so I want to train my vocal, dance and rap first"

"Well then we can help you" Minghao oppa said.

"Yup, we could train you with each units" Vernon said.

"Well then, we can help you but probably not everyday with three unit in the same day since we're gonna be a bit busy since we're preparing for our album" Seungcheol oppa said.

"We should probably go to sleep now, didn't you have some homework to catch on?" Wonwoo oppa said.

Wonwoo always helps me with my homework if I'm having trouble, but Jeonghan oppa like to disturb me and asked me to play lego with him. Then, Joshua oppa would come and drag him out of my room. Literally, DRAG him down the stairs, Jeonghan oppa would complain about it though.

Even though, I'm pretty close to the 95 liners. Even our age gap is about 7 years ( I'm a 2002 liner ), they treat me like I was their child. Which can be embarrassing, Haneul and Minji is the only friend that know Seventeen is my brothers. Probably some of my old friends in primary school, already know this but they probably forgot.

Haneul is only older by one year. She will graduate soon. I have a lot friends in my grade, but not as close as me, Haneul and Minji.

Minji is my best friend when I was in Junior high school. I was kinda a shy person when I met new people, but as soon as you know me I am loud as the Seventeen members. I mean what could I say, they are my brothers.

"Okay then, good night! Don't come in my room and don't even think about using a spare key to my room Wen Junhui cuz I already took it" I said and left.

"How did she know that, did any of you tell her?" He asked pointing at the others.

🐰 '-

I actually already did my homework, it's just my way to get out of sibling meeting since it usually ends with either a game that will make it all chaos. We once ended up with trash everywhere and that time Mingyu and Cheol oppa wasn't home because of a schedule. He is right it looked even messier than the jungle.

Thankfully, I have a test the next day so I don't have to help them clean it. Hahaha for the first time, I thanked the teacher to made us a test. And a few times ended with Hoshi and Seungkwan trying to choke each other. We probably shouldn't have played monopoly..