Prolouge

It was a bright clear day on Mt. Olympus.

A celebration was in order for the new child of Zeus and Hera. The poor thing's mother was killed by her own greedy father and was about to kill the innocent child when Zeus intervened.

After destroying the man, Zeus decided to raise the child as his own. Normally Hera would be opposed, but after seeing the baby girl, she decided to adopt her too.

They gave her a new birthmark on her right shoulder bone, a thunderbolt to signify she had favor of the Olympian Gods, especially Zeus.

The other gods had gathered to see the child and quickly adored her too.

In fact, they decided to gift the baby girl with a gift.

Aphrodite gave her beauty and grace.

Apollo gave the gift of music and song.

Ares, courage.

Artemis, a gift with animals.

Athena, wisdom and knowledge.

Demeter, plant nourishment.

Dionysus, the gift of theater and dance.

Hades surprisingly gave her prosperity.

Hephestasus gave her the talent to handle weapons.

Hermes gave her the capability to speak in many languages.

Hestia gave the gift of domesticity, so the little girl would be a natural cook one day.

Poseidon gave her knowledge of the ocean.

Surprisingly, Nyx arrived as well since the girl's mother was one of her followers. She gave the child her birth mother's Celestial magic. So now she could summon spirits of the Zodiac to help her in a situation and a few others as well. It also gave a new birthmark on her left shoulder bone. A star.

And so, little Seraphina became a demigod through adoption.