More Background Info

Atlas-The titan who was cursed to forever hold up the sky. Seraphina convinced her dad to lift his punishment and to instead have Atlas act as the Guard of the Olympian Gates. Now the Four Wind Spirits are in charge of the Sky's balance with little effort. As a result, Atlas is loyal to the young girl.

Eos- Dawn Goddess.

Helios-Day God. Shares his shifts with Apollo.

Selene-Moon Goddess. Shares her position with Artemis.

Hecate-goddess of witchcraft and ghosts. Actually attractive. Seraphina's mentor in magic.

Prometheus-one of Seraphina's mentors, he taught her all about humanity and its history. After being saved by Hercules, he hid among humans and became a professor of ethic history.

Rhea-Another adoptive grandmother. Retired as a titan goddess. Now she spends time on Earth on a grassland meadow thats like the Elysian Fields where Seraphina visits her. Tells Sera the true stories of the Gods.

Styx-Old goddess of oaths.. Mother of Nike, ally of Zeus. Taught Seraphina's about Hell along with Hades

Nike-Goddess of luck and Victory. Now a sports sponsor and famous coach, especially among women.

Nemesis-Goddess of Vengeance. Seraphina usually sees her during council meetings, so she doesn't know her well. Nemesis took up a job as a cutthroat lawyer for the wronged.

Hypnos- God of sleep. Gives Seraphina good dreams when she has nightmares of her birth mother's death. He's now spotted in a top sleep mattress company.

Eris- Goddess of Chaos, but she has a soft spot for Seraphina. Took an interest in messing with politics.

Hygea-An old goddess of hygiene, she took up a job as a renowned physician.

Iris- Friend of Seraphina's. Took to waterpaint art to pass her time.

Gaia- Seraphina's adoptive grandmother, appeased by patching thing with Zeus and the Titans. Instead of being in Tartarus, the Titans would work for 300 years among the humans to repair the Earth. Gaia looks forward to Sera's visits for tea!

-------------
These guys will be mentioned in the story and I plan to have the brothers react to the huge family later in the story.