A little chat

It has been a few days since Seraphina made a pact with Mammon and she was in front of a solitary Cafe with Scorpio and Aquarius.

Other demons, mostly males gazed at their little group thinking that they looked like models for a magazine.

"Wow, so you got the Avatar of Greed to do that? I heard he's a bit of a jerk but still..." Aquarius said as she ate a parfait.

"If he had the money in the first place and gave it back, Leviathan wouldn't have hounded him." Scorpio pointed out sipping her mochacino. "But his sin is Greed, so we shouldn't be surprised."

"True. So dad knows I'm here?" Seraphina asked.

"Yeah, apparently Big H knows of this kingdom too, but this part of Hell is out of his jurisdiction. He's gonna try to have a talk with the Royal family, but it'll take a while. Not even he knows how long." Scorpio explained.

Seraphina shook her head at her luck. At least her folks know she's alright.

Unknown to her Mammon and Levi spotted her with Aquarius and Scorpio. When Mammon thought that the two females were Demons he never saw, Levi just stared at the women in shock. Were they cosplaying or something? Because he thought they were real and came out of a RPG game!

"Hey! Human!"

Seraphina turned to see Mammon and...Levi? Sera thought he wasn't the type to be in public? Maybe Mammon dragged him?

"What are you doing here in the open?! Ya could've been eaten by some demon!" Mammon snapped.

Levi still stared at the two ladies as the rainbow haired one giggled.

"You okay there? You look like you may faint." Aquarius smiled putting a hand on Levi's forehead.

The poor otaku turned cherry red at the gesture and scurried behind Mammon.

"Oh guys, I want you to meet my friends, Aquarius and Scorpio." Seraphina said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Aquarius smiled.

"Pleasure." Scorpio smirked.

".....You guys aren't demons. What are you?" Mammon finally asked.

"We are of the Zodiac. We are Summons of Seraphina." Scorpio explained.

"And I'm not surprised that you couldn't tell I'm a Celestial Witch. I had a charm from my dad that keeps demons from detecting my magic. Though I can't take it off here. Lesser demons might get knocked out from my aura and the more powerful ones will swarm like bees to honey." Seraphina admitted.

"So you do have some kind of protection. Though technically, you did lie, even though it was for a good reason. If Lucifer were to find out, he'd be furious and punish ya." Mammon said trying to be intimidating as he put a finger under Seraphina's chin.

"Why don't we make a wager then boys?" Sera caught their attention.

"If Lucifer finds out I'm a Celestial Witch in less than a month, I'll take his punishment and reveal my family's real identities. And I'll let you boys come to Earth with me for summer to where you would like to go. I can afford a world trip. If he still doesn't know after a month, I'll reveal it to him whenever I feel, or if something wrong happens. Plus, I think you two would love to see the look on his face when he learns who I am." Seraphina grinned.

Mammon and Levi looked at each other.

'See if Sera can actually outwit Lucifer ? His ego gets taken down and I get to see his expression. It's a win-win and payback for putting Goldie in the freezer!'

'Depending on how this goes, it can provide an interesting in game scenario!'

"Alright then."