Shopping with Asmo 1

After school, Seraphina decided to head for the House of Lamentation to start on her homework.

She found herself accompanied by Mammon on the way. He seemed to act like he was in love with his recovered card.

“What is it, woman? You look like you want to say somethin'. Go on, whatever it is, say it, because I’m in such an incredible good mood right now. I’d even be willing to answer a question for you, depending on what it is.” Mammon says, smiling at Sera who was staring at him.

The demigoddess shakes her head and shrugs. “...I’ve never seen someone so....enamored with an object before.” She responds. She thought Narcissis had a strange infatuation with his image.

“Of course I am...whaddya expect?! There are two things in this universe I love more than anything else. Money, and my sweet baby Goldie. I mean, the way it feels when I touch her...I can’t even explain it! Every time I take her out of my wallet, I get goosebumps.” Mammon informs her and Sera arched a brow. 

“What will you even spend all that money on?” She asks the demon.  Once it was gone, it was gone. The way the brother’s lived seemed strange to her. Her family only took up jobs like they did because they needed to pass the time and people didn't worship them or really need them anymore. They really didn't need money cause they got everything on Olympus.

“Hey, whoa...wait a minute. Don’t tell me ya actually think that...Oh, I don’t believe this…!” Mammon laments loudly. “You actually think I spend all that money on stuff for myself? Buying the newest model U-Pad, the latest Versucci jacket...Well, you’ve got it wrong, woman! Just shows how shallow you are!” Sera wondered what Mammon is going on about now.

She barely heard what Mammon had to say when Asmodeus showed up.

"Sera darling! I got Lucifer's approval to take you clothes shopping tomorrow since it's Saturday!" He exclaimed.

"Oh OK. What do you have in mind?" Seraphina asked.

"I was thinking we go to Majolish. It's the best place to get clothes!"

"Hey wait! Why is Lucifer allowing you to take her shopping?!" Mammon exclaimed.

"Knowing you, you might spend your card on stupid stuff Sera doesn't even need. And I happen to know about fashion better."

"Grrrr! Well, I'll accompany ya then. Just to make sure ya don't do any thing funny, knowing your fashion taste." Mammon interjected.

"Fine by me~" Asmodeus smiled.

'I just want to do homework now...' 😪 Sera thought in despair.