Baking

A few days after the incident Mina decided to try and bake some cookies for the class mom and the rest of the class. Grabbing everything she needed, she started mixing in the ingredients. Everyone was currently out of the building either partying, training, or just out and about town. The perfect time thought Mina while putting the.... ummm.. cookies? In the oven.

"I hope Mom will like this."Mina commented out loud. While Mina was waiting she started playing on her phone.

-switching over to watching our boi-

Deku had just finished doing some laundry and was now on his way to clean the kitchen. Unknown to him was that Mina's cookies were burning and Mina was oblivious to this.

"What smells like burning?" thought Izuku, walking down the stairs and turned around to go to the kitchen.

"SHIT THE COOKIES!" Yelled Mina, turning around to see smoke coming out of the oven. She opened the oven, only to have the cookies start on fire. She grabbed a cup of water, hoping to stop the fire, but as soon as she turned around she slipped on some cookie dough and the water landed on the toaster. ( what rotten luck 😏) While she was on the floor Izuku ran in after hearing the smoke alarms go off.

"What in the world!" Izuku said, grabbing the fire extinguisher and putting the fire out. After he put it all out he saw Mina on the ground with a light burn on her arm and tears running down her face.

"* Sob* I-I-I can't *sob* even m-m-make cook-k-kies * sob*."

Izuku walked over to Mina and gently lifted her up on to the counter. He cleaned her burns, comforted her, and rubbed her back.

"It's ok hun, but what were you trying to do?" Izuku whispered to the crying girl. Still trying to calm her down.

"I-I-I was making * Sniff* cookies for you and the class but I burnt them." Mina quietly responded still trying to stop crying. Izuku was cleaning the kitchen while Mina was calming down.

•● Time skip after kitchen is clean●•

Izuku had just finished cleaning the kitchen and Mina had fallen asleep on the couch with tear marks on her face and bandages around her arm when Momo, Jiro, Tsuyu, Hakagure, and Uraraka walked in carrying bags.

"Oh my god! What happened to Mina?" Screamed Hakagure. Izuku quickly shushed her.

"Shhh! We had a stressful morning can you please be quiet!" Izuku whispered to the girls while grabbing a blanket and putting it on top of the sleeping girl. After that he pulled the girls to the kitchen and pointed to the plate of burnt cookies.

"She was trying to make cookies but they got burnt. At least that's what I can guess. I only saw when she slipped and accidentally caught the toaster on fire." Izuku had said while grabbing a cup of water and some advil.

"Soo let me get this straight Mina, the poor girl, started making  cookies only to burn them, somehow she slipped, ended up setting the toaster on fire, and then cleaned up the kitchen?" Asked Jiro. Izuku walking to the lounge and setting down the now filled cup of  water and slowly waking up Mina.

"No, I was the one to clean the kitchen but that isn't important, the import part is that Mina wasnt hurt too bad." Izuku replied while sitting up the groggy and injured female.

"WASN'T HURT TOO BAD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Exclaimed Uraraka. Izuku pointed to the bandages wrapped around Mina's left arm. Izuku didn't respond right away and lifted the cup and pain reliever to the pink girls mouth. Mina grabbed the pill and water and swallowed the pill. After a minute or two she finally noticed the other girls who surrounded her with looks of pure concern on their faces.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Mina questioned, still lost on why they were looking at her that way. No one said anything as to not upset the girl again.

"Guys what's wro-." It hit her, hard, the feeling of burning on her skin, the memories, and the feeling of failing the simplest baking recipe. She started hyper ventilating, much like he had predicted Mydoryia put his hand on her back and once again started to calm her down. Mydoryia pointed to the trash can and the cup of water. Momo ,who knew what was going on, grabbed both and ran over to the two sitting on the couch and put the trash can in frount of Mina while gave Izuku the cup of water. Grabbing the cup of water. Izuku give Momo a gracious look putting the water down on the coffee table. He continued to calm down the once again crying girl.

"Can I help anyway?" Asked Tsuyu as she watched the smaller comfort the tall.

"If you could grab the blanket and continue to comfort her while I go grab something. Please?" Izuku softly replied. Tsuyu did as was told, but when Izuku left Mina grabbed on to him and wouldn't let them go. Izuku beckoned Uraraka to come over. She walked over and Izuku pulled her down and whispered something in her ear. As Uraraka walked up stairs Momo asked were Uraraka was going and Izuku simply said dorm and held Mina closer. After about two-three minutes passed when Uraraka walked down holding what looked like a blanket. Momo looked at Izuku curiously and as he was about to answer. The door slammed open, showing an angry Bakugou, ( is this right?) an over joyous Kaminari and Sero, and a concerned Kirashima. Bakugo was screaming and blasting explosions. Mina once again started crying and let go of Izuku to curl in on herself. Izuku was more then enraged. Bakugou looked at Izuku after feeling a murderous aura. ( oh shit boi you messed up)

"Bakugou Katsuki can you kindly shut the fuck up?" Izuku said in a deathly sweet voice. Bakugou and everyone else was frozen in fear, even the rest of the class that was just outside the front door. The one thing that caught everyone's attention was how Izuku's eyes were glowing, a bright venomous green.  After Izuku calmed down both Mina and himself he made sure she was ok and turning around he asked if anyone wanted to watch a movie. Everyone said yes, even Bakugou. Everyone brought down blankets, pillows, and a few even brought down snacks. This is how the rest of the night went with everyone going up stairs and to bed.

______________________________________

SOO.. UM.. DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY  WANT ME TO CONTINUE?

P.S I WILL TRY NOT TO POST A LOT OF AUTHOR NOTES.