He's Adopted Now?!

( Credits to the artist, not mine)

It's been a month since Momo and Izuku's first date during that month. Kaminari slowly started to move his stuff to the Mydorias' place. He's even gained a room there containing all his stuff. Izuku has been watching Denki's behavior descend little by little. He wasn't too concerned till Denki came to school with his left eye covered by an eye patch. Being the worry he is, Izuku ran over to Denki to check on him.

" What happened to you Denki?"

"O-o-oh M-Mydoria." Denki stuttered as he was caught off guard by the sudden hand on his shoulder. As Denki turned sound Izuku could see a faint bruise on his check. Momo hearing the commotion ran over to check on what was going on. As soon as she reached Denki she also saw the faint bruise.

" Oh my gosh Denki are you ok?"

" Oh yeah I'm fine i just tripped on a rock and hit my face on a railing." Denki quickly spouted back. Izuku, clearly looking unamused, grabbed Denki by the arm over the recovered girl. Once Denki was healed Izuku questioned him one more time on what happened. Denki was nervous he wanted to confine his classmate about his home life and abuse, but he remembered the warning he got from his step dad.

* Flashback*

" You don't tell anyone what's going on if you value your friends"

" Yes dad."

" Good now go make me dinner fag." With a startled jump Denki ran towards the kitchen to make his step-father some food.

*Flashback end*

Deciding that it was Mydoria he was talking to he thought that he could help him with his home problems. After telling Izuku about his house life he started to joke around to lighten the mood of the dark aura hanging around the room. Despite his best efforts Denki couldn't keep up with all the light hearted jokes and he slowly starts to cry till he is sobbing. Izuku reaches over to him and grabs his coat pulling Denki towards him smoothly rubbing his back.

* An hour later*

After Denki finally quieted down Izuku looked down to see him fast asleep in his lap. As Izuku pulls a blanket over Denki the class starts rushing in and asking questions. Izuku quickly tells the class to quiet down so as to not wake the sleeping boy. Everyone quiets down quickly since they don't want to have to deal with Mama Mydoria's wrath.

" Is he ok?"

" He's doing fine Mina, he just had a rough morning."

"I should go because my mom wants me to visit for the weekend."

" Bye Kirashima!"

After saying bye to Kirashima some of the others realized that they had stuff to do. With his last good bye to his friends Izuku looked around to see that Momo hadn't left and was slowly falling asleep on the chair.

"Tired?"

"Yeah."

"How come?"

" Well I'm worried Denki looked so scared when you brought up the bruise."

"Apparently he's not getting treated right at home."

Momo looks at her boyfriend in slight confusion but they get hit with a look of understanding. Izuku just shook his head and went back to looking at Denki and rubbing his back. The two sat there in silence both greatly concerned for their classmate. Izuku was thinking when he had an idea. Momo looks over at Mydoria when his head shoots up and he reaches for his phone on the side of the bed.

" What's wrong?"

" Nothings wrong, I just had a great idea."

" What's that?"

" I'm going to have my mom look into his stepfather's papers and see if she can get him to jail."

" But if you do that, who's going to take care of him?"

" I'll ask my mom if we can adopt him."

" You would do that?"

"Yeah,Why?"

" I'm just happy that he's getting out of that place."

" Well I'm not 100% sure if it will work but we'll try our hardest."

"Yeah we will."

Izuku picks up his phone and calls his mom and after an hour of planning his mom had a full on report of Denki's step-father and was ready to give it to the pro hero's when they realized that they didn't have any witnesses.

"We're going to have to ask Denki to go to court."

"Your right Momo but how does he handle it?"

"I-I-I don't know. We still need to ask"

" Wait a moment if I remember correctly, doesn't he have a neighbor who takes care of his cuts?"

"How do you know this?"

" Well it says in this file on my phone that my mom was able to scrounge up."

After finally looking through the files on his phone. Momo and Izuku called up Miss Mydoria to give her the updated plan.

*-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ Time skip_-_-_-_-_-_-_-*

*Court Day*

At 8 in the morning we can see the beginning of the Trial case presented by the number one lawyer Inko Mydoria and by 3 in the afternoon you could see Denki's step father getting dragged out of the building and into a police car. To celebrate his victory of winning the case Denki wanted to change his name to Mydoria as a certain kind of thank you.

*-_-_-_-_-_-_ The next day_-_-_-_-_-_-_-*

Excitement from the day before helped Mydoria's wake extra early for school. After the huge breakfast provided by Inko the boys left for school, Denki more excited than Izuku. All the way to the train stop Denki won't stop jumping around and talking. Once they got on the train they saw Bakugo standing near the door. They head over to him to see him staring ahead with a lost look in his eyes. They decided against bugging him so they sat in the seats close to him. After chatting for a few minutes the Train stopped and Iida and Ochaco stepped on and sat next to the two boys. The group quietly chatted all the way to the classroom. They sat down and waited for everyone else. When everyone finally got their Aizawa, they walked into class and did atendente.

" Denki Mydoria"

"Here sir" The class was quiet even Aizawa was a little confused.

Denki was a little nervous at the silence till everyone started busting out questions. While Denki was trying his best to answer the questions Momo walked up to Izuku and kissed him. Some Mineta saw that and he surprisingly walked up to Momo and said sorry for what he did. He said he learned his lesson and wanted to become a better hero. ( I like the thought of Mineta doing a character development arc. sorry). Momo hesitantly forgave him. The rest of the girls came up ready to beat Mineta when he turned around and also apologized to them for his behavior. Mineta said he was confused and that he was jealous of the girls and it turned out that Mineta didn't think of himself as a boy but felt like he was a she. The girl accepted his apology and invited him to a girls night to help her understand how to be more girly. After everything settled down Aizawa started his lesson of the day and all that was going through everyone's minds was how the day was going to be great.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys once again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It stumped me quite a few times but I finally got it out.

Once again comment and like. I always love to read the comments for either ideas or for fun.