The Mydoria Secret

It's no question that families have secrets some are big some are small. But the Mydoria's oh the Mydoria's they seem to be able to make friends almost anywhere, whether it be how understanding they are or it be the almost to true to exist caring nature.

This is where we learn about this secret. You see kirigri was never really shown to the public as a villian but that never stopped people being afraid of the mist person. He has always been ok with always being feared because he was never one to make friends in the first place, but he will never forget the kind stranger who gave him a flier for a book club.

"You seem like a nice young man. How about you join me in my new book club?"

"I'll have to see if I can make it miss?"

"Oh, you can call me Inko dear. Anyways it was very nice to meet you I hope you have a n amazing day!" Kirigri remembers it like it was yesterday. Wait it was yesterday when he had to got out to pick up some stuff for the bar because Shigiraki was having a fit for not having a " god damn fucking jar of mayo!" He swears his master has a small screw lose for having an unstable child run a whole league. But who was he to judge he was one of the well know people among the villians who's in the league.

Kirigari picked up the flyer he had put in one of the drawers in the bar. He thought about it and decided why the heck not he liked reading and it got him away from the league for an hour or two every other day. He looked at the address and started walking to the small apartment.

"Welcome!"

"Thank you for having me Inko."

"It's no problem dear. Your actully a bit early. But you can sit down in the living room for now while I finish up the snacks and tea."

"Can I help with the tea I remember an old recipe from my mother."

" You really don't have to dear, but I would love to try it if your willing to share."

"Think of it as a gift for being so hospitable."

"Oh, thank you dear." With that decided Kirigari went to the kitchen to help with the tea.

-_-_-_-_-_-_( A Few Minutes Later ) _-_-_-_-_-_

"Thank you so much for helping I should have a few friend joining us."

"Hello? Is this Inko's apartment?"

"Yes. You must be Mrs. Yayoroso?"

"Yes I am! And you can call me Raylene"

" Well come on in Raylene"

"Than-"

"Yo Inko-bae you here?"

"Ah, yes I'm here Miskuni. But please keep it down I don't need Mr. Yang to complain again."

"I'll beat Mr.Yang's butt for you if he becomes a hasle." Inko could only put a hand on her friends shoulder and nod her head no. Inko leads her friend over to the other two people sitting in the living room.

"I think that's everyone." As soon as Inko gentle said that there was one more knock on the door. Inko stood up and apologized to everyone and left to get the door. Standing out side was two more ladies. One had white hair and looked like she was excited to be outside. Inko could confirm that this was rei Todoroki and next to her stood what looked like a teenager with white fox ears and tail with shoulder length silver hair.

"Hi rei and friend?"

"Sorry my name's Vixien. Vanessa Vixien. It's a pleasure to meet you Inko."

"Hi Inko."

"Well come on in you two we were just about to start." With that Inko lead the two ladies over to the living room to begin the first meeting.
-_-_-_-_-_-_( A month later )-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was in the middle of the meeting did the hospital call for a Inko Mydoria. In a mix of pure parental concern and worry did Inko ask, very politly might I add, Kirigari to make a portal to the hospital. Once Kirigari had made the portal Inko, after saying thank you, ran into the portal to the front desk of the hospital asking for her son's room. Running into the room Inko hugged her son almost sobbing in both fear and relief.

_____________________________________________
Enjoy the chapter. I would also like to thank RandomNonsince for this idea and to every one who's kept me going and to that one person who commented.
And that small "chapter" this I deleted almost as soon as I put it up. You know who you are. And thank you for that.