Movie Night

Everyone was excited about tonight. It was movie night and it was Koda's turn. Koda had chose to watch Princess and the Frog. It was the middle of the day so everyone was setting up the Living room.

Izuku was really happy he was able to get EraserHead, Present Mic, Midnight (In her non-sexulized outfit) , Nezu, and All Might to join in on movie night tonight. While everyone was setting up the living room for maximum comfort Izuku was make his special movie snack.

"Hows everything going problem child?"

"Pretty good Aizawa-Sensi."

" IZUKU-KUN!"

"Yeah Mina?"

"Can the girls and I help you at all?"

"Yeah actually. Can you all bring out the snacks and drinks please."

" Yeah." With that Momo, Jiro, Tsuyu, Mina, Ochako, and Hakagure all grabbed something off the table to bring to the coffee table.

_______________________________________

After everyone was set up Aizawa started the movie. Through out the movie Momo and Denki has curled up next to Izuku (Momo as a girlfriend, Denki in a brotherly way.)  Mina, Tsuyu, and Uraraka were pretty much on top of each other. Bakugou who was originally on the outside of the group had slowly moved next to Aizawa (Bakugou respected Aizawa and saw him as a fatherly figure). Shoto had moved next to Iida and Sero. Shoji and Koda were sharing their popcorn bowl with Mineta and Hakagure. Midnight was sitting on the arm rest while doing Present Mic's hair. Nezu and All Might were eating cake pops while Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Jiro were munching on cookies and sipping apple juice. At some point , no one know when, class 1-B had joined them.

Izuku was admiring how with a single movie night class 1-A, class 1-B, and the UA teachers had formed a bond. Once both classes and even some of the teachers had fallen asleep. Izuku grabbed to remote and shut everything off and drifted off to sleep.
_______________________________________

It's a small chapter but I thought I've left you guys on hold for to long. Once again please comment.

Also I'm not a person who really promotes people but recently a Twitch stream has caught my eye and I thought some of you beautiful/handsome peeps while enjoy them. Their name is godpluto_ and they are a minecraft streamer and part of the LGBTQ+ community. I will sometimes join in on streams, but seriously please watch them.

Once again thank you for reading and comment if you want.