𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟭

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟭————————————————

𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟭
————————————————

Monday couldn't have come any sooner, and while Sabrina had never been one of those people who woke up early in the morning and waited for the week to begin— she was more that happy standing in a 10 minute line just to get coffee. The suite she'd chosen for the day had turned a few heads around and she was very smug about that, all in all,  her day started out great.

Other than the fact that she'd have to face Mike fucking Ross- who was late she might add- she'd call her morning perfect.

Pearson Hardman couldn't have been more the place she saw herself working, and maybe in the future- one day leading to the great heights of its potential and Jessica Pearson couldn't have been a better role model. She was sassy and ruthless, and unapologetic of her victories— she was basically what she'd heard her father describe her mother as, well. . . . she was white. . . and not at all into law— the point was, Jessica Pearson was exactly the mixture of what her father wanted her to be and what Sabrina saw herself as.

Rachel Zane, a no- bullshit- type paralegal— who apparently was also not that much of a fan of Harvey Specter ( based on the questions Sabrina kept bugging her with of every name she took. By the end of the tour she'd stopped talking altogether. . . Sabrina guessed she wasn't a fan of being questioned).
Moving on— Rachel had showed her around the office and not in the most welcoming way given her the cubical which was right next to Mike Ross's, who was late she might add again.

She walked towards Harvey Specter's office- which she had to guess the way around and was met with a man scraping off the Senior from the 'Senior Partner' of the door of his office— that very much didn't look like the kind of thing he'd want but well, she didn't really care, so. . . . she sat inside his office, which was exactly how she pictured it to be, and waited patiently by sitting on the couch like the lady she is— not exactly, but nobody will ever know what she did.