𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 |𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 |𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡————————————————

————————————————

It's completely normal for humans to be constantly thinking. Whether it's about what to have for dinner while eating breakfast, or mentally revisiting the cringe things they did in the past. Even when they don't realize it, their brains are always in motion, never once stopping until death.

For majority of humans, there's always something that is always on their mind, no matter what the circumstances are. Did Sabrina sound all philosophical? You can call her the next Shakespeare. Forget him and his old English, here comes Sabrina, the person who forgot her ABC's. In her defense, even Sherlock Holmes didn't remember mundane information like the earth revolving around the sun— who was she to question the workings of intelligence.

"Sabrina! "

"Huh?" She broke out of her daze, feeling the two pair of eyes staring at her. Isn't it weird how in one flash everything changes.

And no she doesn't mean the Taylor Swift song.

She remembers how it felt walking across the dorms of Harvard and feeling on top of the world— and now, she sits in front of her boss, getting scolded at, like a child.

She felt pathetic.

"I'm sorry— something came up so I couldn't come." She got up from the chair and wore the jacket she'd folded on the second chair. "It won't happen again."

"No— this isn't over. You missed a meeting with the most important client we have right now . . .and all you have to say is sorry?" Harvey was getting angry by the second and she couldn't seem to care why.

"Mike handled it— what's the big deal!" She felt like she was in high school again, with her brothers coming home after weeks of being way and acting like they had the right to act like her father just because they were back.