𝘀𝗶𝘅 |𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗞𝗬

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘀𝗶𝘅 |𝗧𝗛𝗘  𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧  𝗦𝗞𝗬————————————————

————————————————

If there was one thing Sabrina knew about work ethics— it was that fucking your very first client was not a good idea, no matter how hot and totally her type he was.

Rome Van Kirk was beautiful, like actually beautiful, you know the type which demands to be looked at, and he was rich (that was always a plus, no matter how large her trust fund was), he wasn't rude— which made her heart melt in all sorts of weird ways because good and bad had never been such a delicious combination. He was intelligent and she knew for a fact that most people saw past that. He had this authority to him that commanded the room, her— dictated all her attention. The curve of his bicep, his broad shoulders begged her to touch him, be near him.

And don't get her started on how dirty he talked just as professionally.

He could talk about having his tongue between her thighs while going through the pile of papers, not even bothering to look up if he wanted.

And get away with it.

"Thrust it in." He'd said when she was trying to shred the paper in a broken machine. With the little force the paper had shred, unconvincing.

"The power of the thrust is really powerful." He'd stated with a devilish smile and she knew he wasn't talking about this and her mind had gone to all sinful places.

She stared at him blankly because there was nothing she could say that would be as good as that— it was something she would've said. You know, if she wasn't completely comprehending if loosing all her morals was worth a desire. A sinfully beautiful desire.

Rov told her how rude she was being while she laid back in her bra.

Ironic really.