Update

A bunch of you recommend I write a The Rookie fan fiction and I AM!!

Here are a few things you should know maybe—

1) the main characters are brown. I've been writing fan fictions for years now and I've always written with white characters as the oc and yes that represents a larger audience but I'm Indian and since the media representation of Indians have changed over the years and I'm so glad about that I will be incorporating that in my writing.

2) I will not be explaining the references I make in the story about south Asian culture. I will try by best to not leave readers confused about what's happening but I always feel when I personally read a book with a different culture you can very clearly tell if it's written for poc or not.

You can comment on things if you'd like to know and I'd love to explain it there.

The character's culture is not the whole story like but it is part of their character arc and their past.

3) I have a lot of other stories that don't really get the attention so if you like this story you might like some others too.

Here's some of them:
I loved her first, grey's anatomy
Dark paradise, Bridgerton
Just like the movies, the OC
Finding neverland, Gilmore girls
Fall or fly, Criminal Minds
Polaroid, the vampire diaries

Here's the cover and I want to publish it with atleast 2 chapters by this weekend :)

I hope you'll still read it and if it's not for you I get that too.

Happy reading!