11

-Flashback-

'Wow now we're alone here with his guy... what should we do?' Both looked at the sleeping figure on the couch.

Suddenly he opened his eyes wide like someone just summoned him.
'Ugh why is it so bright here?? Cant someone close the blinds plsss?' He whined touching his pounding head while squinting his eyes.

After a while the headache vanished and he got used to the brightness he fully opened his eyes and stared at haechan.
He came near him and asked

"wow who are you? You're so pretty did someone ever told you that?
What is a cute girl like you doing here?" He came even close and hugged the other boy.

' yah yah YAH ahhhhh  go away!!!!!
YAH I'M HAECHAN! H.A.E.C.H.A.N AND APPARENTLY NOT A GIRL!'

He still hugged him thight while haechan was wiggling and struggling to get out of his strong grip.

After a while he finally succeeded to free himself he looked at lia
' WTH IS HE ON?? ' jaehyun came near him again and tried to kiss him this time haechan was screaming while running away from him

' EOMMA! YAAAAAAAH! LIA STOP LAUGHING AND HELPPP MEEE! '

Lia finally stood up and tried to stop jaehyun by holding him from behind
She was laughing loudly while haechan hid behind a chair in the room.

' I THOUGHT HE'S WOUNDED HOW COME THAT HES SO STRONG AND FAST?' he picked up a fork from the floor and pointed it towards the tall boy trying to scare him.

Jaehyun was just smiling head over heel as he felt another grip around his waist he turned his body around.

His face now facing her face.

They were pretty close, so lia quickly loosened the grip around his waist but before he backed away jaehyun took her arms and wrapped them around his waist again while pulling her even closer than before their nose tip were almost touching each other already.

Lia froze not being able to do  anything.

So jaehyun just smiled and started to kiss her.
Lia only closed her eyes out of reflex and stood there in shock letting her arms fall beside her not being able to do anything. She just opened her eyes again and widen them while progressing what is just happening

Haechan came from behind and shot  jaehyun another dosis of the medicine that was in syringe that taeyong have gave them.

The boy closed his eyes and fell asleep again, falling in lias arms.
Then the wo of them carried him towards the couch back again on his old spot, laying him carefully down.

'I'm not getting paid enough for this shit' Haechan sighs.
He turned his face towards the shocked girl that tries to progress everything
'Well how did the kiss felt like?' He teased her while winking at her.

' yah. YAH! promise me you'll forget what just happens.' She rose her pinky up waiting for him to interlock them. But haechan just stood up and walked away grinning 'N.e.v.e.r'

She death glared him and threatened him that she'll tell everyone about how jaehyun tried to kiss him and what a pretty GIrl hE Is. His grin quickly vanished and he walked towards her pinky and interlocked his pinky with hers. Lia smiled satisfied at him.

They both sat there not saying anything, both of them in their own thoughts.

Lia looked happy in her thoughts she,
While haechan looked more like kinda sad and disappointed.
He the  took a glance at the girl sitting beside him, he saw her smiling and immediately had to smile too. He looked back to jaehyun still smiling but sighting...

-End of flashback-

__________

My English and writing 🤡🚮🚮

Well I mean its 3am 💀