3

Lia pov
I walked down the school hall in hope that no one would see me cause I went to school an hour later.
But how life hates me there were everywhere students and teachers. I wondered why the hell everyone was in the halls. But then it hits me. Today was the day of the school preparation. The day where everyone planned the upcoming Halloween party. "Of course it has to be today" I mumbled. As I walked through the main corridor I saw everyone staring at me and stopped doing whatever they do. Even 2 years have passed everyone still pitied me. How I hat those looks in their faces. "Can y'all stop staring at my fucking face?!" I snapped. Everyone looked down or somewhere else. I covered my face with my hair and walked as fast as possible in the classroom.

After a while everyone gathered together in the room and took their seats.
"You guys all know why we are here right?" The teacher said kinda excited.
Everyone nodded.
"For the Halloween party 2019 I want you all to partner up in groups with 4 persons" everyone gathered together in groups expect me ofcourse I mean who want to befriend with the Ice Queen or however they call me.
I looked up at my seats and found 3 guys standing in front of my desk. The newbies I guess since I never saw them here around.

"Hi, I saw you dont have a group do you wanna join us?" A handsome gut with blue hair asked.
"Well I-" a loud voice interrupted me "OKKKKKKKKK you with us in our group" "Yah, Chenle you didn't even let her answer" a guy with blond highlights in his hair said.
Suddenly they all looked at me..

"W-well I would like to join your group" I stuttered. "NICE, btw I'm jaemin and this is chenle and jisung" the blue haired guy which name is jaemin said.

"Ok we have to join the group that is working in the gym I guess?" I said while looking at our group letter. "OHHH, its Jeno hyungs group" chenle said. "Jeno? The quiet but strong and kinda muscular guy?" I mumbled but loud enough that jisung heard it "Yes, that nojam guy" jisung said.
"LET'S GO TO THE GYM" chenle shouted with a high pitched dolphin voice. The boys wen out of the classroom while I gathered my bag together I didn't notice but I smiled...

Time skip In the gym

When we arrived at the hall and saw 4 other boys chaos broke out.
I just stood there and didn't knew what to do. Mark came to me and scratched his neck "ehmm, hi Lia"
"Hi, mark" I said and smiled. His eyes widened and he pointed at my mouth and said " y-you smiled?!" I looked at him with a confused look "you know I might not smile often but after all I'm a human right?" I said with a gentle voice. While we were talking the other boys came "Oh, hi Lia I didn't knew you were in jaemins group" Jeno the guy with a eye smile said.
"Well-"
"HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR SCHOOL IS SO COOL" Chenle screamed and interrupted me again while he ran around the empty hall "YAH, dolphin come here and stop interrupting Lia" Renjun said and flashed me a smile. When chenle came I began
" well we got the gym so we have to decorate it with "spooky" decorations" the boys laughed at my mimics. "We can go to a store and buy some decorations" a tanned boy said. Was his name haechan? Or donghyuck? I thought.
"Let's goooo" RENJUN said and took my hand. I slightly blushed.

Time skip again -> after they bought everything

"Hey, Lia can we have your number" Jeno asked awkwardly "sure its xxxxxx" "we'll add you to our group chat" Chenle said with a smile. After we said our goodbyes we all went home. I entered the house and went straight to my room since my mom is probably out with my dad like always. They go to a labor ever since we moved to seoul. I dont know what they do there everyday but I guess its non of my business. I plopped on my bed and took out my phone.

We are the whole Buffet

Shmark added Lilililililia

Jams
Oh hi Lia ^^

Jamesmin
Jeno die you
eat my Pudding?!

Dolphythedolphin
Wait that Vanille
or chocolate one?

Shmark
I hate the Vanille
One ooop-

Jamesmin
Mark is fine i
meant the
chocolate one

Pwark
I ate it lmao

Jamesmin
But it was the
Last jisung T^T

Jams
I thought I ate
the last one

Pwark
Yeah there was
another one

Jamesmin
I swear jeno
I'm gonna
Kill you

Imthefullsun
I just want some
Milk...

Renjun
Can y'all shut up
I'm trying to get sleep

Imthefullsun
Grandpa just sorrry
To say that but we're
Texting... silently
♡ liked by Shmark +5 other

I smiled at their cuteness and turned my phone off and went to the shower.
After I did my routine I went to bed and fell asleep.

---------

Sry but I really dont know how to write a story lmao 😪💬
Btw someone reading this sh1t? XD
I think about deleting it lmaooo

Sweet Taste  ||NCT Zombie auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें