7

After she said that she walked towards the edge of the rooftop to get a better few from what have happened down there.
She noticed that were not many people anymore.
Where did they go? And why didnt they notice something.

Jisung and chenle came towards you to see what's happening down there

'Yah jisung where are the others? I thought the virus didnt approached us yet didnt it?'
The girl said confused why everything was dead

' yeah I thought so too... also if the virus would've reached us already people would be running and screaming right' the tall boy said while scratching his neck.

'Yo I think we have enough time to go from this roof. Do yall have your weapons?'
Tge oldest boy said and the youngers nodded.
Lia took a golf clubs in her hand and nodded too..

' remember if they're zombies have no mercy... even tho you know them.. they already dead you cant do something about it...
So you have to bite your teeth together and kill them...'
Chenle said with a scary serious look.

No one ever saw the younger boy that serious. Chenle was known for the bubbly loud boy that would cheer everyone up. But there was no sign from this energy anymore.

As chenle finished talking jaemin joined their conversation.

' I finished talking to the hyungs..
It seems like they're in our base. They told us to go there.'
They all nodded.

LIA POV.

we all went towards the blocked door haechan looked at mark and mark looked at haechan and nodded.
'1...'

'2....'

'3....'

'Now haechan!'

The two boys took the blockage away and they all gripped their weapons and stormed into the floor.

No one was there...

They slowly went down the stairs oke by one. Always caution if there was something moving.
When we reached the last floor we went out of the building.
There was still no sign of someone.
This was kinda suspicious I thought..

We went near the gym and climbed up the boxes so we could see if someone was in there.
I took a glance at the gym and could hear a silent growl.
I quickly moved down.
And covered my mouth.
I gave the dreamies a sign so that they're quiet.

I looked back up again in the gym there were beside all the decorations all the students.
It was a rly bad sign some bodys were lying on the floor some zombies hovering above them digging their teeth into them.

It seems like everyone gathered in there. But they all got infected.
We all quietly climbed down the boxes.
We were still for a moment before renjun broke the silence

' I think when we were on the roof an alarm ringed trough the school letting everyone know that they should gather in the gym..'
He continued
' luckily we didnt hear it since we were on the roof..'
He said with a half forced smile.

After a few minutes of planning where to go we decided that it was the best idea to go out of the school  since there were for sure some people who didnt hear the alarm as well.and they might be infected too..

With caution we all went towards the main entrance.

No one pov.

The students went towards the security guide that was sleeping in the cabinet.
' sir?' Haechan asked the sleeping figure.

They went near the man to wake him up so they could ask him what happened jaemin was about to tap on his shoulder when suddenly lias yelles ' JAEMIN GET OUT THERE' the boy snapped and before he got out the man woke up and looked up at the boy.
He looked like exactly like the patient in the CCTV they've watched a few hours ago.

His skin was grayish blue his lips blue like they've been freezing.
And his eyes white blurred.

The man snapped and moved with a disturbing and fast movement. Jaemin fell down on the floor before the man even could reach him a hand took jaemins backpack and dragged him out the others quickly blocked the door and the security man was locked in the cabinet.

After recovering from the shock of what just happened they slowly went a few steps near the glassdoor they saw the man walking bumping and hitting against the door.

They turned around and walked away but after a few steps they could hear something like glass cracking they slowly turned around and saw that the glass of the door was cracking before they could react the man already has broken the glas and the door shattered into million pieces.

The man ran towards the student while growling and groaning.
Jeno was the first one who reacted.
He took his steal baseball bat and hit the zombie on the head a few times. Until it was lying on the floor dead...

Everyone was still shocked and frozen they couldn't progress what just happened but there was littleraly no time to think cause it seemed like all the other zombies heard the noise and went out of the gym before someone could say anything. They all looked at each other and ran.

They ran as fast as they could while being chased of a huge crowd of zombies, after escaping them in a dark alley all 8 of them stood there panting.
' that was too much sport at once'
Haechan said earning a hit at his head from mark.
'You better get used to it cause they coming right at us again'
The oldest said while pointing at the crowd.

They all started to climb up the fire railing of the building. Since the alley was very dark the zombies couldn't really sense where they went the 8 of then looked down at them.
Mark's hand on haechans mouth so he wouldnt make any sound.

Jisung took quietly a pen out of his backpack and threw it far away from them. The zombies that were underneath them snapped and ran towards the noise and ran somewhere else.

They all sighted and finally let out there breathes that they were holding. 'Yah dongfuck never ever yell like this again when we're near zombies' mark whisper yelled and slapped the younger boy's head again.
Haechan just glared at him for calling him like this and mouthed sorry.

They all slowly climbed downtown the stairs and peeked out of the alley to see where the undeads went. There was no sign of them..

They all went back into the dark alley and walked along it in hope they would end up somewhere safe.

As they calmly walked chenle wrote something down in his notebook ' yah..' all their attention went towards the younger boy
' soo.. another weakness of them beside smelling and seeing is darkness and dumbness' he said but while saying the last word he began to laugh. everyone else looked dumbfounded at the boy and started to chuckle.

The cheerful sweet boy came out of him again after all the seriousness. Seems like they kinda became more calmy about the situation after jeno killed the zombie.

As they reached the end of the alley they saw a white van standing there. They all looked at the driver and saw that it was Ten.
' yall get in before those deadasses come back'

They all quickly got into the van.
Silence. Ten tried to make the situation less tense by trying to find a radio signal that was working he turned up the volume a little bit when he found one that was working surprisingly it was playing songs and not any news which would most likely make the situation more tensed up.

' Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself~' the boys started to sing with joy. Lia was sitting there in the corner watching the scene.
Everyone arms were around each others shoulders while they all were singing together.

Lia chuckled she was so happy to be with them in catastrophes like those they make her happy and even forgot about her mom..
She then laid her arm around jaemins shoulder and joined to swing from left to right with the melody while ten was singing and driving...

__________________
HEY Y'ALL I UPLOADED AGAIN'
Ok tbh I think no one is really reading this 🤠

Anyway have a nice day and stay safe ♡