1

A week before the apocalypse

Lia POV

It was a morning. I walked with my dog down the beach it wasn't that dark anymore but it still was a little bit dark at the beach. Like always, I was alone with my dog. I looked up at the sky and saw a sunset I knew that it soon would be morning and the sun would come out... That's usually the time when most of the people came to take a walk, but for me it was time to go home. I sat up and left before other people came.

Time skip home
When I arrived at home no one was awake that's why I went on our basement. As I arrived at our basement I opened the heavvy metall door and walked through the corridor. I went in the room or should I saw gym? Anyways I trained alone to release my stress and anxiety. I was really intrested in fighting when I was a kid but my dad thought it wasn't really a good idea too fight as a girl silly right? But being the stubborn kid that I was or still am I trained without my dad knowing it was really hard to learn it by myself since no one trained me and I had to do in secret but I did it! I trained several years to receive my results. Day by day I became a master of fighting. Even I was stronger then everyone else I was the biggest fluff ball. I cared for everyone that I loved.But everything changed...

》flashback 2 years ago《

I was walking down the school hall with my friend Eunha after a long day of maths theory and science we finally had a break.
"Ughhh why do we need to do this stupid things?! Like I would ever use a formula for triangles?! Wait how was the formel again???" Eunha ask with a pout on her face "Yah, the teacher just told us a minute ago it is ½× a ×ha how can you-" I got interrupted by a message.

Mom:
Honey? You need to go home rn!

Me:
Oh ok? Something happened?
Is everything ok?
seen
Mom? You okay?
seen

I looked up from my phone and glanced at my confused friend "Lia? What happened? What's with that loo-" I didn't let her end and rushed out the school "I-I HAVE TO GO" I managed to stutter out before I completley vanished of her sight.

I ran down the sloppy street since it rained all day long. Thousand scenarios played in my head. This wasn't the first time my mom called me home in the middle of a school day. It happend a few weeks ago too before we moved. And I can already tell that something bad happened.
I almost slipped and fell down but I managed to hold on something or should I say someone I looked up and bowed before running again.

??? POV
After I escaped from that damn orphanage i walked down the main street. I enjoyed the freedom that I had after those years being captured in that rosty old orphanage. "Hah..
Even its raining like hell it's better than in that weird orphanage" i said relieved and breathed the fresh air in and out (note: wtf is in and out??xD) suddenly I saw a girl coming running in my direction. Damn she look like shes walking away from someone. I saw that she slipped before I could react I felt a hand on my pants holding. I looked down and saw that girl holding on my pants i quickly hold my pants up before they slipped down. She stood immediately up and bowed after that she began to run again. Wow I almost got my pants ripped down and she didn't even apologize she must be very late for something I thought to myself.

End of ??? Pov
-
Lia pov
After I stood up and run again for 5 minutes straight I arrived at our house/Mansion. I heard loud thumbs and something breaking? Not like glass breaking but something harder but I couldn't tell what it was. I slowly sneaked at the backyard and looked in our house trough the balcony door. Idk why but my knees began to wobble like they were out of jelly.
I hid behind the wall and saw trough the thick glass door two mens in black? Who are they? I thought to myself. Again I heard that loud thumb "what the heck is this sound" I mumbled. I knew I couldn't just walk in and ask what they're doing in my house that's why I hid between the trashcans. "Eww. What is in there? It smells rotten?" I said after I hid behind the paper bin but I shrugged it off since They're trash cans. Between the fence the area was, was a little gap I looked through it and just saw some black Van's with black toned windows.
Suddenly I felt a could hand on my shoulder. I flinched and turned slowly around. I was ready to fight wherever it was. I was about to kick it but I just saw an arm? An arm coming out this paper container. I freezed for a moment befor standing up from that position and looked in that container...

Hi! I wanted to apologize for that weird chapter and shitty chapter I hope the other chapters aren't going to be like this one 😪
Thank you for reading it anyways xD 💕