Chapter Thirty ~ Forgive

After Eunhyuk fixed the mess that happened with the stocks, he finally got to sit and rest. He thought about the conversation earlier with Yerin and how he said goodbye to them. That's when he realized he kissed her and called her baby. He heard tapping against the window and turned around seeing it started to rain. Even after those years of being with her and finally divorcing her, Eunhyuk thought he would be able to be fine without her.

Something every time brings him back to her and he just can't seem to let go. Eunhyuk stood up and shut the computer off and grabbed his coat. He hurried out of the office and decided to run to Yerin's house since it wasn't that far away from the company. While running the rain started pouring down harder.

Eunhyuk ran all the way to her front door now drenched from the rain and pressed the doorbell. Yerin opened the door and was shocked to see him.

"Eunhyuk, what are you doing here so late at night in the rain? Hurry, come inside" Yerin stepped aside letting in. Eunhyuk walked through and I closed the door behind him. She turned to face him, "What's wrong?". "I can't stop thinking about you even when I try, I just can't convince myself to stop. I can't stop myself from loving you" Eunhyuk says, looking at Yerin.

Yerin was about to say something until he walked closer to her making the space between them smaller. He was so close; she could feel his breath. "I forgive you Yerin" he says. Yerin smiled and he cupped her face into his hands. "Let's start over and do what was supposed to be right from the beginning". Yerin smiled and nodded her head.

Eunhyuk smiled and that's when everything around them stopped and it felt like they were the only ones moving. Eunhyuk pressed his lips against Yerin's. She closed her eyes and kissed back. Their lips were in sync, Yerin placed her hands through his hair slightly pulling it making him moan in the kiss. She smirked while still into the kiss as Eunhyuk bites her lip tugging at it.

The kiss was becoming more heated to the point Yerin was beginning to take Eunhyuk's wet clothes off. They both stopped once they heard crying and pulled away. Yerin cleared her throat, "I'll be back. There are a couple of outfits you left of yours in the bedroom closet that you can change into". Yerin walked into the nursery and picked up Tae Oh. She calmed him down until he fell back asleep. She laid him back down in the crib and closed the door quietly.

She walked into the living room and saw Eunhyuk wasn't there. Yerin checked the bedroom and saw him putting his shirt on. "Are you hungry? I can make you something" Yerin said and gave him a hug behind.

Yerin heard his deep chuckle before he grabs her arms holding them in place as he turns around wrapping his around her. "I would love you to make me something" he says and places a kiss on her forehead. "Okay" Yerin says and gives him a kiss on the lips and walks into the kitchen. She stands in the kitchen and leans on the counter. 'Is this what it feels like to be truly happy?' Yerin said smiling to herself and started to make his food.

In Hawaii everything was peaceful and Jaehyun hoped it would stay that way. It's been five months since Mi-Kyong has been walking and talking a little more. Today they were at the beach having fun. Nila is in the lounge chair watching Jaehyun and Mi-Kyong playing at the shore. The baby is okay and healthy, they found out the gender and it is a boy. Jaehyun was excited and couldn't wait for him to be born. Jaehyun held Mi-Kyong's hand as they walked along the beach and played with sand and chased the seagulls.

Mi-Kyong screams with joy and laughter, Jaehyun couldn't help but smile at how adorable she is. He looked back to see Nila smiling at them. "Mama" Mi-Kyong says and starts to walk back to Nila. Jaehyun picked her up and walked back to Nila. "Did you have fun?" Nila asks Mi-kyong as Jaehyun sets her down on the other lounge chair. He handed her some toys to play with.

Jaehyun looked at Nila, "Hey there sexy mama". He then leans down and places a kiss on her lips. "Hey!" Jaehyun heard and pulled away and looked up to see Mark running towards them with something in his hand. "Here, it's a letter," Mark said, handing it to Jaehyun. "Who's it from?" Nila asked. "Yerin, and it's for you," Jaehyun said and looked at Nila.

When I heard who it was from, I started to get angry. "Let me see it" I said and Jaehyun handed it to me. I opened it to find a piece of paper with it folded, I unfolded the paper and started to read it.

"Dear Nila, I know that what I did can't be taken back. I've caused so much pain and I know you won't be able to forgive me. I'm sorry that I did this to you and Jaehyun. I wrecked your family so much that I regret it. I was so jealous that you got to be in a marriage with Jaehyun but I've come to realize that you were supposed to be with him from the beginning. I hated you for being with him and tried to force him to love me instead of you, please tell him that I'm sorry. I know my place in this world now. I'm writing to tell you I'm sorry and I hope you get to be happy from now on because I finally have a complete family and I wished I had found it sooner.

Even though you were adopted, you will always be my sister no matter what. I remember when you used to get in trouble with mom and dad, you always used to run to me, and I would always hide you until I got them to calm down. I hope we can start anew with each other, and I would love to meet my niece as you would love to meet your nephew. I want to let you know that Eunhyuk and I are back together. I am truly sorry to you and your family, please write to me or even call. Your sister, Yerin.