3 | C H A P T E R

TIME FLEW FAST, TOO QUICKLY FOR HER

liking. months had gone by, god knows how many pitiful months had passed where she was nursed and nurtured by the hands of various caretakers along with rowdy children disrupting her naps. Although she wasn't really quite there, physically her body was but her mentality wasn't— she wasn't conscious for that time period it's more like she had herself on auto pilot. Its just her conscious was shoved at the back of her brain. It was annoying— she wanted to strangle all the damn brats for disturbing her peace along with the looming Anbu in the room. She didn't doubt any reason that Kakashi wouldn't warn them about her— sensing something odd in an infant; a spy disguised as a baby

[Name] was bemused by their overprotective nature and their suspicion toward her, they were looming over Naruto as if she had the capabilities to hurt him. They weren't wrong for suspecting her for any killing intent— although she was merely a newborn. But he knew better; a normal child she was not and he knew it. Its more like he's waiting for her to slip up and confess she was a shinobi from another village given the task to strike down the nine tail jinchuriki and somehow managed to transform herself into a baby.

Of course, [Name] played the fool and mostly slept every hour, every minute, every second of the day. God— knows she won't be getting sleep by the time she graduates from the academy. A loud squeal erupted beside her, Naruto was playing with the alphabet cubes, she crinkled her nose in disgust as she saw him stuff his mouth with the blocks. Rolling her eyes in annoyance, [Name] eyed one of the anbus that had come out of the shadows.

Gentle hands pried the blocks from Naruto, keeping him from potentially chocking himself. Instead of laughing like any normal human being, [Name] had let out a gurgle as she stared down at their ' caretakers ' this was just far too amusing for her to pass on. Who knew that dangerous shinobis known to kill without hesitance can also have baby sitting duties no matter what rank they are.

[Name] had snorted as the anbu panicked and tried yanking the remaining blocks from Naruto, she froze as she felt chakra spike up behind her. [Name] snapped her head to the source. Although she couldn't exactly see their presence, she could only pinpoint their location. [Name] had figured out a year ago that she was a sensor type; very useful indeed. Craning her neck back to where she was looking, [Name] had caught on to the anbu looking directly at her.

[Name] glared back, staring at him with eyes resenting their presence. They were annoying alright— but they weren't fools, they had caught on to her little secret. Perhaps they might test her just to make sure their conclusion was right. In a way it was, however she might just rig the exam and act like a dumb little baby.

She blinked as she caught sight of another anbu appearing from the shadows, he had two milk bottles present on both of his hands as he passed one of the other toward the brown headed anbu. He had green and red crescent moons designed on his mask surrounding near the eye. It seemed familiar, and the brown hair too— maybe a side character? Or perhaps they were a main character?

[Name] had tried to recall any brown haired male characters— Captain Tenzo or was it Yamato? Either way one of them was his real name. It was just a logical guess in her eyes, or maybe they were just somebody else? Troublesome, she was beginning to contemplate this  too hard for her liking. Her nose crinkled up in disgust as the bottle was presented near her mouth, letting out a gurgle of dismay her chubby hands tried pushing the bottle away

[Name] would prefer something much tastier with a rich taste, milk wouldn't cut it for her. Although she was thankful she didn't have to go through the process of breast feeding. She was traumatized enough, she couldn't bare facing such a thing. The thought alone brought shivers down my spine. She shuddered in disgust, a mewl of protest escaped past her lips as her hands pawed the bottle away.

Such a troublesome thing to deal with. She shot the anbu the meanest glare she could manifest. If they dared to bring the milk bottle near her face one more time, she wont hesitate to throw up on them. By all means she dared them to do such a thing.Fussing against their grip, the anbu deliberately placed her back on the ground.

Today was the day she was going to walk. [Name] had decided on that. She'll skip the crawling part— why would she bother going step by step if she already knew what she needed to do? Her chubby hands pressed hard against the ground as she gave herself a little boost to stand up on her chubby feet. It was much harder than she thought, she barley had an muscle control in her own body.

This body was beginning to be troublesome, either way she'll have to conquer it. What a drag, she'll also have to start reading books on chakra control and among the tales of the six sage paths. Just to learn a bit more than what the anime has told. Either way if she did somehow manage to change the canon plot, her mere existence is already turning it out of balance.

She stumbled over to Naruto who was gazing at her with odd interest. [Name] plopped on top of him, her grubby hands pulling his hands upwards as she yanked him up. [Name] grinned ear to ear, she'll make him learn along with her. Oddly enough she was getting motivated— maybe it was because of his gummy smile that was present on his face that had her swooning.

' Troublesome little brat ' both infants tumbled against each other with gurgles of laughter echoing against the walls. Their footsteps were slow and messy— one falling and yet the other pulling them up. [Name] grinned ear to ear, progress was already being made— who would of thought the dead last would have such potential in them? But than again he was the main character of the anime.

 [Name] grinned ear to ear, progress was already being made— who would of thought the dead last would have such potential in them? But than again he was the main character of the anime