14 | C H A P T E R

SHE WAS FRUSTRATED BEYOND

belief. Scrolls and books were spread out before her, mocking her, challenging her, as if her anger wasn't enough. As a Nara that's typically composed she couldn't help but fume in anger. Turns out learning fuinjutsu was extremely difficult, you had to be precise in everything. Make one single mistake, make a wrong line, a kanji that looks wrong or misspelled can create chaos.

The eye bags underneath her eyes were the sole proof of that. She had stayed up all night trying to understand, trying to learn— trying to at least make some progress in her work. But all her beta test had failed her, of course she never tried on a living person and neither does she condone animal cruelty. She had tested it on papers but each had either blown up in flames— she believed she created a black hole as well. Everything in her room was sucked into the portal, it had caused mass destruction in her home.

Perhaps maybe she should do it outside next time. And as much as she hated leaving her work unfinished, [Name] had places to go to. For example, meeting her teammates at the entrance of the village. She doubted Kakashi was there already, no doubt the others were waiting for the two of them but she hardly cared. She was going through a crisis, and her silly dream could wait for her. After all none of this was real; she was stuck in a coma.

Unable to wake up, she hoped her family had faith in her to wake up. Sooner or later she will. It just takes time, but how much longer can she wait? How long can she keep being in a comatose state before the bills keep piling up on her parents and the only thing they could do left is pull the plug. She dreaded to even think about it, such horrid thoughts should leave her mind quickly.

Her droopy eyes caught sight of her teammates smoldering in annoyance. With a mocking smile present on her face, she waved at them. Today was their big day, their horrible frightening energy waste of a mission. A mission to which she new the outcome already, a mission where she would be wasting her time on trivial matters. Didn't they know she has better things to worry about? God— just imagine the fight between Zabuza and her teammates. She'll have to participate, why is life such a drag?