4 | C H A P T E R

FOUR YEARS HAD GONE BY; [NAME]

had remained by Naruto side ever since they were little kids. Although [Name] wasn't much of a talker she would leave that to Naruto who would fill the empty void in her chest. She grew to resent him in a way— how he could always remain so optimistic and ignoring the villagers eyes on him. But there were days where he would break down in tears. [Name] wasn't cold hearted in those times, fearing she would say the wrong thing she just remained to be a silent support pillar for him.

But the rumors of him being the host of the nine tail fox was beginning to sweep the streets. Although [Name] felt pity and hatred bubbling in her veins for the way they ostracized a mere child, she couldn't do anything about it. She was there to support him and that was it, character development that will soon help him in the future. By making sure the hatred inside him lessons little by little. Achieving the process of controlling the nine tail fox quicker.

After the caretakers found out the truth about him, [Name] was quick to get a separate room. The caretakers would weep at her side and ask her various questions if she was okay, if she was hurt in any way. They thought he was hurting her. As if she had met the fox— not yet at least. She had a deal postponed in the back of her mind that was yet to be explained to the nine tail fox. Until than she'll just have to wait patiently and wait for the moment to strike

Troublesome, to think Naruto would be the one to motivate her so soon. Her eyes wavered, gaze narrowing as she stared at the book before her. In bold letters were the worlds ' Yin seal; Hundred Healings Mark ' also known as the 'Strengthen of a Hundred Seal '  Lady Tsuande formidable jutsu taught by her own grandmother Mito Uzumaki. A jutsu that ranges all the way to the Sage of Six Paths— not that anyone knows the last bit of information.

[Name] had been studying the jutsu for quite a long time— she'll be needing it in the fourth shinobi war that is if she stays asleep long enough to be there. But thinking ahead never really hurt anybody, she had been gathering chakra little by little in her forehead sealing it inside her. Considering her chakra levels were still growing the process was going at a snails speed. It would probably take her six years? It only took Sakura three years but that was because her chakra was efficient and didn't need to grow.