20 | C H A P T E R

THE TREE EXERCISE WASNT

difficult for her. She's had it down a couple of years earlier before her teammates could. It was a way to secure she had the perfect chakra control for the Hundred healing mark. She simply had more information and advancement that others have, she'll gladly take advantage of it. She had spent her days relaxing and storing up her chakra. She had even began a hobby that will begin to question people's existence. She had chosen to write different types of books, with Tazuna as her audience. She's been tasked with 'protecting' him and ' keeping an eye out ' for Zabuza and Haku.

It wasn't so bad. Tazuna had lended her a diary where she'll be able to write down her ideas and upcoming books. It was kind of him, it almost made her way want to repay the favor but she supposes she already is. Her first book would be consisted of a theory that perhaps they all live in a powerful genjetsu but probably haven't realized it yet much like the old theory at home ' what if we're all living in a simulation? ' She used old examples like, 'Ants live in an ant farm don't know they are in an ant farm. They think the ant farm is the world—and we have built an ant farm and we're looking at them and they in turn are looking at something else '

What are the odds something or someone isn't looking down at us in the moments we continue to create and destroy. It makes you question existence doesn't it? Her scribbling had stopped, she felt a pair of eyes on her however it was familiar chakra. He eyes narrowed, there was an odd shadow in the distant. Misplaced? No—she knew this chakra. It was familiar, distant, cold and ridden with guilt. Their chakra was electric, snarling at whoever got close, it zapped in a convulsing manner. Curling around itself in wary of others.

It was Kakashi, perhaps he was keeping himself hidden in case of a sudden attack from Zabuza or Haku. Maybe a shadow clone? He was looking straight at her—no more like gazing into her soul. He looked distracted, and his chakra was oddly swirling. It was a known emotion she's seen by Shikaku, interest? No— studious.  It didn't take long for the clone to realize he has been caught, sending a friendly wave before poofing.

[Name] gritted her teeth before a blusterous laugh escaped her lips. Had Kakashi finally taking her seriously? Had he finally heeded her words? Has he confronted the Hokage about her oddities? For how long has Kakashi been keeping an eye on her? For how long has she remained an oblivious fool who thinks she's at the top? What a pathetic excuse of an adult she is. She's screwed, she still hasn't managed to create her desired seal, what if they were to interrogate her far too sooner than she thought?