Chapter 1

Given was not very well known,but regardless they preform around there city. It wasent until they got recognized by a vocalist in Canada who invited them to a feature in there new song. How is this a game changer? THIS ONE PERSON CAN GET US WORLD WIDE FAMOUS ITS A HUGE DEAL! Mafuyu was there vocalist,Uenoyama was there guitarists, the one thing about them? There dating,but they keep there relationship a secret to avoid any drama in the band. Ok you two, Haruki was the bassist. So if we wanna go you need to get your parents approval,I live alone so it's ok,Mafuyu chimed in. Ok Uenoyama? My dad will be ok with it,but my mom is going to be pissed,he paused to eat his steak,but ill make an agreement even though she probably would want to meet you.

3 weeks later
Ok mom dad ill be ok don't worry Haruki and Aikhiko will be watching me.
I know but there older so be carefull PLEASE.

Mom! Ok!but be safe.
The airport
Mafuyu! The ginger boy turned toward Uenoyama. Oh,hi I got here a thew minutes ago. Haruki and Aihiko are on there way.

Hey over here! Haruki,walked over looking like he was on his way to Hawaii. Where going to Canada not Hawaii. Oh yeah right.

Canada
Hello hello welcome given! My names haito,I moved here from Japan for my career. Nice to meet you haito. Haruki shook his hand. What A bunch of fine gentlemen or fellow enbys!
Allow me to show me your rooms

Ok Uenoyama and Mafuyu this is your room get settled ill ring this bell when dinners ready. Wow this room is nice,Uenoyama dropped his bag on his bed. Yes it is,Mafuyu replied. I'm going to take a shower be right back. While my was in the shower Uenoyama set up his bed alongside Mafuyus. Oh you set up my bed thanks babe. No problem mafuyu- Uenoyama turned around and Mafuyu had a towel around his waist. Can you pass me my clothes? They should be in my bag. Ok Uenoyama managed to pry his eyes off Mafuyu's naked top half.

So whats Tomorrow? Practice from twelve till two,then we can walk around Victoria. Ok,I want to check out China town,Mafuyu sat on the edge of the bed. Here's your shirt and shorts. Thanks.
Mafuyu blushed as there hands touched when he grabbed the clothes.

Hey Uenoyama? He didn't get a chance to reply before Uenoyama pressed his lips against Mafuyu's. Mafuyu cupped Uenoyama face ad kissed him back eventually he fell on his back,and his towel came off. And Uenoyama clothes.

13+ SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANT

Mafuyu moaned in Uenoyama ear,Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu's neck leaving hickeys on his neck they pressed there lips together once again. Uenoyama removed his lips from Mafuyu and said can I? Mafuyu understood what he ment and nodded. He moaned it hurt a good hurt,this was the first time he's had sex since Yuki died. But I felt different with Yuki something felt off. With Uenoyama if felt right. Damn I'll be walking weird tomorrow but I don't care. He kissed Uenoyama again this went on for a while till the bell rang for dinner. Well guess that was just an appetizer. Mafuyu laughed his under side hurt but he laughed it off,I love you. Love you too ill go tell them you where haveing a shower and be right there. Okay. Uenoyama put his clothes back on and went to eat dinner.