Chapter 6

3:08 am

Mafuyu sighed as he laid in bed,he held one hand on his eight month bump. "Your due dates in six weeks",Mafuyu haven't slept in almost seven days. "I love this baby but can't he let me sleep".
Mafuyu was restless he's still worried about the incident with dad two months ago,"hard to forget it when I still have the bruises". Ngh,Mafuyu flinched at the pain he felt in his back. Why does my back hurt so bad? Mafuyu thought to himself. He brushed it off and tried to sleep,but his whole body hurt so bad. Uenoyama-kun,Uenoyama-kun? "Mafuyu it's three in the morning, what's up"? "I-I think it's time"
"Time?" "Time for what"?
"The baby is-Gah,C-Coming".
Uenoyama freezed,"Did your water"? "Not yet but I know its time"
"I'll grab the bag and get my mom,Hang in there Mafuyu".

Hospital and hour later

Mafuyu's pained screams, died down but didn't calm Uenoyama,Uenoyama paced around the room waiting until he can go in the room.
"Uenoyama ritsuka"?
"Y-yes"?
"Mafuyu is ready now,he can start pushing once his water breaks",
"Uenoyama-kun",Mafuyu whispered,his voice was sore from the screaming he was doing earlier.
"Mafuyu,how are you feeling"?
"They drugged me with pain meds so I'm fiiine".
Uenoyama could tell Mafuyu was scared he usually used humor to cope with his fear.
"I dont know why but".
Uenoyama looked at Mafuyu,"But what"?
"I have song inspiration".
Uenoyama stared at Mafuyu's belly,"Because your pregnant"?
"No Because of my childhood".
"I've always been terrified of my dad,and now,I'm going to be a mom and your going to be a dad,"I",Mafuyu paused, "I don't want to be like my mom,and leave the baby,promise me Uenoyama-kun,you won't too"?
Uenoyama froze. "Babe"..
"Of course I'll never leave you or my son,I love you both".Mafuyu teared up bit was smiling.
"Thank you.
Ngh,"Um Uenoyama this was a sweet moment and all but my waters broken".