Chapter 3

What? I'm pregnant Uenoyama,and it's yours. Uenoyama turned around and looked at mafuyu,who had one had placed on his still flat belly And crying,Babe,Uenoyama ran up to him and sat down. It's ok I'm not mad,it just shocked me. Your positive? Yeah I found out this morning. Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu's lips,I love you and this baby I can't wait to be a father. Should we tell Aikhiko and Haruki? Mafuyu's voiced went quiet. Yeah we should they need to know just in case,I'll back if they say anything,Mafuyu smiled and looked at Uenoyama,I love you. Love you too.

HOLD UP UENOYAMA WHAT THE HELL?!
Aihiko calm down! Haruki screamed.
Mafuyu's pregnant?!
Yes and I take FULL responsibility,Uenoyama added. You better. Congratulations you two,thanks mafuyu replied. I got three rules for while your pregnant though mafuyu. Ok? Mafuyu replied. Number one,I won't let you preform live but if it's times like where doing a collab then it's ok.
Number three,when you get sick stay home and rest.
Number three,when you go into labor I'll drive you to the hospital.
Ok Haruki.
Around three months later there Colab with Kaito ended and they went back to Japan.
Mom,dad, meet mafuyu,Uenoyama decided now that he and Mafuyu are haveing a baby that he should introduce his parents to Mafuyu. Oh it's lovely to finnaly meet you Mafuyu,Uenoyama mother shook his hand. You too. You know Uenoyama talks about you alot I honestly thought you where dating. Uenoyama freezed. That's because we are,Mafuyu added. WAIT WHAT?!
So meet my boyfriend,I knew it! A girl chimed in. I knew big brother is gay,Bella you owe me five bucks. That my sister,Uenoyama face was extremely red.

So how's the cury? Very good thank you,Mafuyu replied. We have one last thing to tell you,Uenoyama pitched in. What is it? His dad asked. Mafuyu's pregnant. Both parents dropped there utensils. IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA?! Yes mom. His dad was frozen like a statue. I'm going to have a grandchild,his mother's face lit up. I'm so happy for both of you congrats!

So Mafuyu where's your apartment again? Here.
Uenoyama relized something. Why have I never seen your mom? Or da- I don't talk about my parents,especially my dad ok? Mafuyu raised his voice. Uenoyama never heard him like that. I'm sorry babe. It's ok,Mafuyu calmed down. I'll stay here tonight If you want. Please. Uenoyama smelt Mafuyu's scent it was sad and angry. Is this a picture of your mom? Y-yes. Mafuyu answered. If you don't mind what happened to her? Mafuyu paused. Then started to cry. Hey,Hey,Hey. Uenoyama sat Mafuyu on the couch,where Mafuyu nestled his head into Uenoyama neck. She's in a mental institution. After she found out her boyfriend,my dad,has been beating me. He pretend he didn't know what happened and she believed him. But he was arrested after lashing out at me outside. My mom blamed herself and almost overdosed she's been in the mental institution since I was seven. Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu's head. It's not your fault. I'm sorry your dad hurt you like that,and your mom leaving you. He paused. Pack what you need.
Why? Mafuyu asked wiping his tears. Your moveing in with me. I can't have you live alone here. Mafuyu's eyes widened and leaped into Uenoyama arms. Thank you. No it's my request even if you said no I would still force you.
600 words