Chapter 7

"Come on satou your doing so good", Mafuyu's pained screams filled the room."For God's sake can't you do anything"?
Uenoyama screamed at the doctor's."Sir this is normal for him to be in this much pain,I'm sorry". Uenoyama looked at Mafuyu.

Tears streaming down his face along with sweat,his hair a mess,his teeth where so tightly pressed together just so he can try and stop screaming.

Uenoyama's hand was bleeding from Mafuyu's tight grip."Mafuyu push really hard on the next contraction".
"I'M TRYING ASSHOLES"!
Uenoyama took no offense knowing Mafuyu was in pain.

"Mafuyu give me your hand".Uenoyama gently grabbed his hand and placed it in between Mafuyu's legs."can you feel that,that's our son's head". Mafuyu's started to cry,m-m-my baby,Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu's forehead and said,"push as hard as you can go I know you can do this and more". Mafuyu nodded and smiled.

GAHHHH,Uenoyama faintly heard a baby's cry trough Mafuyu's scream,"Mafuyu,you did it",Mafuyu looked over his legs and saw the doctor's holding a blanket with a small arm wriggling. "M-my son",Mafuyu said Stuttering,"Y-yeah babe,our son"

:He's so cute Mafuyu",hiragi and shizusumi came to the hospital to see the baby,"He looks like his dad","yeah he does".
"Uenoyama is your hand ok"? "Yeah Mafuyu clawed into it but it's ok","Uenoyama-kun you need to use it to play guitar","Mafuyu it's ok,your more important then that"."but still","Hey"! Uenoyama family was at the door.

By 10 everyone left.

"Sir one more person wants to see you if that's OK", "it's ok",Mafuyu answered.
"Mafuyu", Mafuyu's head looked towards the door hearing a familiar voice,one he hasent heard since he was seven.

"mom'?